1 HOURS AGO 5 fresh takes on your basic salad bowl: http://t.co/8bYgjmpBc9

2 HOURS AGO We wanna know—how do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/56fWabzPiC

3 HOURS AGO See your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/XOFoSjjpmf

COMMENTS

Freaky fingers! Am I double-jointed?

My fingers band back really far and it is kind of scary-looking...

I am double jointed on my arms, when I stretch it out, it freaks people out when my bones separate and comes back together and I think it looks normal! lol

by Susmita24 on 11/17/2012 1:31:38 PM

Hey shopaholic44, a facial cleanser is what will probably clear your face up. Try Burt's bee's acne solution facial soap, clearasil, and Neutrogena's acne wash. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 12/28/2011 8:26:04 PM

MOD MOD

so, i am generally pretty, but i have a lot of acne, i cant use facial cleanser , I am not even 12 yet...

by shopaholic44 on 12/28/2011 7:03:53 PM

ok so i know that this is off topic but could u tell me some easy fun exercises for me to do to get rid of some of my tummy fat, cuz i got a really big fat tummy.

Hey Chica,

The best things for banishing tummy fat are cardio and ab exercises. You get cardio from walking at a fast pace, running, swimming or jumping rope– basically from anything that gets your heart beating fast! Crunches are usually the most popular ab exercises, but there are plenty of other exercises that work out your tummy. My personal favorite is an exercise called "30-60-90." Start by laying down on your back and putting your legs straight up in a 90 degree angle. Then, gradually lower your legs till they're about halfway off the ground and hold. Then, lower them even more so that they're close to the ground, but not touching it. Use you abdominal muscles to hold your legs up and feel the burn! Try holding for about 30 seconds and repeating 10 times.

Check out this post for other winter workout tips, and don't hate on your body so much! As long as you're living a healthy lifestyle, you shouldn't worry about being fat or getting to a certain weight.
Rachel N.

by hermionelover on 12/12/2011 9:55:54 AM

im double jointed in my back and ive been told i am in my legs too

by jojo79556 on 12/11/2011 5:46:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey I was wondering if this is normal... I can make my shoulder blades stick out really far. My swim coach said that my muscles on my back arent strong enough to hold them down, adn I wondered if this happens regularly, or if I'm, well, weird. Thanks Smile
<3 Leigh

Hey girly, mhmm sounds like you may be double joined to me. II wouldn't do it so often though. I don't think it's weird, it's cool. That's your special talent. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by cucu4cocopuffs2246 on 12/10/2011 8:45:51 PM

i used to be double jointed i still am but not as good as before is that because i eat a lot without a lot of exercise

by akaprincess on 11/25/2011 7:54:02 PM

I'm double-jointed......a lot..I mean, like, A LOT!

by xx<3shygirlzz<3xx on 10/22/2011 7:29:15 AM

only 1 half of my body is double jointed! its sooooo wierd!

by macypup on 10/1/2011 3:45:43 PM

i have double jointed fingers too but i dont know what my bf thinks about it he says its cool and weird his bff thinks i am the most double jointed kid in the 7th grade!!!!!!!!! what do i do

by lanna on 9/29/2011 8:37:40 PM