Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

4 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

5 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

Give your room a fall refresher

8 easy and inexpensive ideas to upgrade your space

MOD MOD MOD!!! I about to start redoing my room. I'm getting rid of my twin sized bed for a full one, replacing the computer table with a dresser, and replacing the moon chair and bean bag with a loveseat or a really small mini couch. Any ways to decorate the rest of my room?

hey! think about a color scheme and if you want to put up and posters or pictures and what kinds you want Smile

Helen S.

by sheershine101 on 8/6/2012 5:49:17 PM

Hey awesomegrl230! I do know where to get the wallpaper but if you put chalkboard paint on your wall then you could just use chalk to draw that. Smile

by Augie on 7/7/2012 8:04:54 PM

i wonder where you can get that wall paper in the background of the picture... i kinda want it (: anyone know?

by awesomegrl230 on 1/17/2012 3:37:09 PM

I had a desk with a book shelf on top, however I never even used the desk so my brother was gonna take it. LIttle did I know that the book shelf on top was detachable and now my brother has a desk and I have a brand new shelf. Win-Win.

by dumblonde96 on 12/27/2011 1:32:45 AM

Teen Pottery Barn has cute vintage-new stuff too!! And I mean like, really, really, really cute stuff!

by fungrrrleo on 12/17/2011 2:14:12 PM

I love buying containers and new things for my room! it gives you a sense of creativity and style you should try it sometime.

by ceb427 on 10/21/2011 8:32:34 AM

I really want to paint my room....but I have some BIG furniture.....

by indesicive1 on 10/19/2011 5:47:21 PM

My room is wicked tiny and not much i can do with it i need smart ways to bling up my room with things i already have in my house

xoxo thx

by juliacar on 10/10/2011 1:54:55 PM

this is great. i am actually redoing my room right now and needed some ideas.

by angel2161 on 10/2/2011 12:54:14 PM

Hey girlslife people! For my birthday recently, my parents gave me a small budget to give my room an update. I've found that its amazing what having a color scheme can do to your room! My room is 10 by 11 feet, so I don't have much to work with, and it can easily get cramped and look messy. I decided on a color scheme: creamy white, rose pink, light leafy green, pale yellow, and chocolate brown. That may seem hectic and hard to find colors that work well together, but I just started with my duvet cover. It has all of those colors. Then, I had fun at IKEA and found a lot of accessories in those colors. It works well because although there are a lot of colors, the duvet pulled them all together. I also didn't just use pale, or just use bright colors. Having a color scheme can make even the smallest of spaces seem noticeably more organized and pretty.

by puglover19 on 9/24/2011 3:39:15 PM