7 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

12 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

13 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Give your room a fall refresher

8 easy and inexpensive ideas to upgrade your space

I don't know where to post this because this doesn't really go with "ROOMS", but...
I have a friend who gets mad at the tiniest things, like me hanging out with one of her MILLIONS of BFFs and then bullies me over email, calling me MRS SNOOTYPANTS andsaying that I can't hang out with her BFF and stuff like that..... HELP!! I really want her to like me as friends again. Frown

Hey girl,

I know you want to salvage this relationship, but she doesn't sound like a good friend AT ALL! She doesn't respect you, treat you well, support you, give you freedom to be yourself...and she's not even nice. Why do you want to be friends with her at all? Seriously ask yourself that question (is it because she's popular?), then consider not being too bothered by this treatment. You should be - and are - allowed to hang out with whoever you want! She's trying to make sure you are her friend alone, which isn't fair one bit. Try talking to her and telling her you feel hurt by the things she says - and that you sometimes feel like she's really trying to control you and her other BFFs. She will probably deny it, but at least you know you tried to show her how she was behaving. <3

Lauren C.

by caseysister2001 on 9/22/2011 5:33:23 PM

hey girls! join the clubs Amazing Quotes and the club Make Up Must Haves! both r great new clubs but need more members so plz join! <3

by sparklysydafrid on 9/18/2011 9:19:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
My mom said I can't date until I'm in graduate school, and she's super serious! She won't even let my 17 year old sister date! I was thinking of maybe 14 or 15! What should I do? Also, they won't let me have guy friends!

Hey girl,

Read this article for a lil bit of help. Personally, I would try to push for having guy friends before I tackle the BF issue. Something about having to limit even friends to just girls seems crazy to me! You could miss out on a great friendship by not getting to know guys, so try to help mom see that you can be trusted - you want to be friends, nothing more, and will not make bad decisions just because there is a guy in your life. (And if none of this works, try to remember that going to college opens lots of doors for you - and becoming friends with guys will almost surely happen then. So you don't have to wait forever, just a few years <3)
Lauren C.

by starkidette on 9/17/2011 11:53:58 PM

I really want to wear boots, just plain brown knee high boots, and shorter black ones. How do I do it??!! Thanks!!

Hey girlie,

My fave two ways to wear boots are:

1. A pair of vibrant blue skinny jeans with knee high brown boots, a basic tank and a long boyfriend cardigan. Great for fall and very stylish!

2. A pair of black tights with shorter black boots, with a long tunic on top. I have a plaid tunic that is SO comfy and also really cute! Finish with a solid neutral scarf for a lil accessorizing Smile
Lauren C.

by svds on 9/17/2011 10:03:32 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I'm the girl to help! Smile
Comment on my profile with your questions, I'll comment back on yours, asap! One-two days tops!

Also, if you love quotes, join my club "Amazing_Quotes on my profile! Smile

Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 9/17/2011 8:34:59 PM

I get to redo my room. I'm in the process right now. I have a paint color picked out and I'm slowly getting new furniture and such as finishing touches for when it's done. Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 9/17/2011 7:07:43 PM

Mod Mod Mod, Okay i've been wanting to redo my room in a vintage victorian style. I'm having a hard time finding stuff to decorate it but not over clutter it. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey chica, Delias has a lot of things to choose from! Not too long ago they actually had a section on their website dedicated to victorian style bed sheets and decorations. Also try Target, Ikea, and Wal-Mart. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by midnightluver96 on 9/17/2011 5:58:12 PM

I recently took down a bunch of my old posters and put up some new ones. I also love to tape cool or inspirng things on my wall. I've even put up a few interesting fortunes I've gotten in fortune cookies!

by supersingershannon on 9/17/2011 5:05:24 PM

I'm going to do some of these things. I tend to move the furniture around often (it's some weird mental thing with me I guess....), and I have Christmas lights all my wall (it wouldn't go all the way around my room, sadly.)It looks pretty good though. Maybe painting a wall would help too.

by cupcake901244 on 9/17/2011 4:57:16 PM

hey Smile do you know stores or websites where you can buy those accent wall things? ( i dont really know what theyre called haha ) thanks so much Smile

Shoot an email to Jessica D'Argenio at Jessica@GirlsLife.com Smile