Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO That one guy who ruins your shot with all the other guys🙅:http://t.co/46y1GfIeZ77

6 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

7 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

COMMENTS

Give your room a fall refresher

8 easy and inexpensive ideas to upgrade your space

MOD MOD MOD!!! I about to start redoing my room. I'm getting rid of my twin sized bed for a full one, replacing the computer table with a dresser, and replacing the moon chair and bean bag with a loveseat or a really small mini couch. Any ways to decorate the rest of my room?

hey! think about a color scheme and if you want to put up and posters or pictures and what kinds you want Smile

Helen S.

by sheershine101 on 8/6/2012 5:49:17 PM

Hey awesomegrl230! I do know where to get the wallpaper but if you put chalkboard paint on your wall then you could just use chalk to draw that. Smile

by Augie on 7/7/2012 8:04:54 PM

i wonder where you can get that wall paper in the background of the picture... i kinda want it (: anyone know?

by awesomegrl230 on 1/17/2012 3:37:09 PM

I had a desk with a book shelf on top, however I never even used the desk so my brother was gonna take it. LIttle did I know that the book shelf on top was detachable and now my brother has a desk and I have a brand new shelf. Win-Win.

by dumblonde96 on 12/27/2011 1:32:45 AM

Teen Pottery Barn has cute vintage-new stuff too!! And I mean like, really, really, really cute stuff!

by fungrrrleo on 12/17/2011 2:14:12 PM

I love buying containers and new things for my room! it gives you a sense of creativity and style you should try it sometime.

by ceb427 on 10/21/2011 8:32:34 AM

I really want to paint my room....but I have some BIG furniture.....

by indesicive1 on 10/19/2011 5:47:21 PM

My room is wicked tiny and not much i can do with it i need smart ways to bling up my room with things i already have in my house

xoxo thx

by juliacar on 10/10/2011 1:54:55 PM

this is great. i am actually redoing my room right now and needed some ideas.

by angel2161 on 10/2/2011 12:54:14 PM

Hey girlslife people! For my birthday recently, my parents gave me a small budget to give my room an update. I've found that its amazing what having a color scheme can do to your room! My room is 10 by 11 feet, so I don't have much to work with, and it can easily get cramped and look messy. I decided on a color scheme: creamy white, rose pink, light leafy green, pale yellow, and chocolate brown. That may seem hectic and hard to find colors that work well together, but I just started with my duvet cover. It has all of those colors. Then, I had fun at IKEA and found a lot of accessories in those colors. It works well because although there are a lot of colors, the duvet pulled them all together. I also didn't just use pale, or just use bright colors. Having a color scheme can make even the smallest of spaces seem noticeably more organized and pretty.

by puglover19 on 9/24/2011 3:39:15 PM

I don't know where to post this because this doesn't really go with "ROOMS", but...
I have a friend who gets mad at the tiniest things, like me hanging out with one of her MILLIONS of BFFs and then bullies me over email, calling me MRS SNOOTYPANTS andsaying that I can't hang out with her BFF and stuff like that..... HELP!! I really want her to like me as friends again. Frown

Hey girl,

I know you want to salvage this relationship, but she doesn't sound like a good friend AT ALL! She doesn't respect you, treat you well, support you, give you freedom to be yourself...and she's not even nice. Why do you want to be friends with her at all? Seriously ask yourself that question (is it because she's popular?), then consider not being too bothered by this treatment. You should be - and are - allowed to hang out with whoever you want! She's trying to make sure you are her friend alone, which isn't fair one bit. Try talking to her and telling her you feel hurt by the things she says - and that you sometimes feel like she's really trying to control you and her other BFFs. She will probably deny it, but at least you know you tried to show her how she was behaving. <3

Lauren C.

by caseysister2001 on 9/22/2011 5:33:23 PM

hey girls! join the clubs Amazing Quotes and the club Make Up Must Haves! both r great new clubs but need more members so plz join! <3

by sparklysydafrid on 9/18/2011 9:19:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
My mom said I can't date until I'm in graduate school, and she's super serious! She won't even let my 17 year old sister date! I was thinking of maybe 14 or 15! What should I do? Also, they won't let me have guy friends!

Hey girl,

Read this article for a lil bit of help. Personally, I would try to push for having guy friends before I tackle the BF issue. Something about having to limit even friends to just girls seems crazy to me! You could miss out on a great friendship by not getting to know guys, so try to help mom see that you can be trusted - you want to be friends, nothing more, and will not make bad decisions just because there is a guy in your life. (And if none of this works, try to remember that going to college opens lots of doors for you - and becoming friends with guys will almost surely happen then. So you don't have to wait forever, just a few years <3)
Lauren C.

by starkidette on 9/17/2011 11:53:58 PM

I really want to wear boots, just plain brown knee high boots, and shorter black ones. How do I do it??!! Thanks!!

Hey girlie,

My fave two ways to wear boots are:

1. A pair of vibrant blue skinny jeans with knee high brown boots, a basic tank and a long boyfriend cardigan. Great for fall and very stylish!

2. A pair of black tights with shorter black boots, with a long tunic on top. I have a plaid tunic that is SO comfy and also really cute! Finish with a solid neutral scarf for a lil accessorizing Smile
Lauren C.

by svds on 9/17/2011 10:03:32 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I'm the girl to help! Smile
Comment on my profile with your questions, I'll comment back on yours, asap! One-two days tops!

Also, if you love quotes, join my club "Amazing_Quotes on my profile! Smile

Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 9/17/2011 8:34:59 PM

I get to redo my room. I'm in the process right now. I have a paint color picked out and I'm slowly getting new furniture and such as finishing touches for when it's done. Smile

XOXO~Courtney <333333

by cmn5297 on 9/17/2011 7:07:43 PM

Mod Mod Mod, Okay i've been wanting to redo my room in a vintage victorian style. I'm having a hard time finding stuff to decorate it but not over clutter it. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey chica, Delias has a lot of things to choose from! Not too long ago they actually had a section on their website dedicated to victorian style bed sheets and decorations. Also try Target, Ikea, and Wal-Mart. Hope this helps!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by midnightluver96 on 9/17/2011 5:58:12 PM

I recently took down a bunch of my old posters and put up some new ones. I also love to tape cool or inspirng things on my wall. I've even put up a few interesting fortunes I've gotten in fortune cookies!

by supersingershannon on 9/17/2011 5:05:24 PM

I'm going to do some of these things. I tend to move the furniture around often (it's some weird mental thing with me I guess....), and I have Christmas lights all my wall (it wouldn't go all the way around my room, sadly.)It looks pretty good though. Maybe painting a wall would help too.

by cupcake901244 on 9/17/2011 4:57:16 PM

hey Smile do you know stores or websites where you can buy those accent wall things? ( i dont really know what theyre called haha ) thanks so much Smile

Shoot an email to Jessica D'Argenio at Jessica@GirlsLife.com Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by tswiftluver13 on 9/17/2011 12:53:07 PM

I just ordered a bunch of wall stickies from Etsy! They are great, they add a splash of color on your walls and if you suddenly dont like them, just take em off Laughing

by horsie9000 on 9/17/2011 10:46:36 AM

My best friend and I are going to have an AMAZING sleepover this Friday instead of going to our towns football game and we have tons of stuff planned! We are going to make posters to hang in our rooms!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/17/2011 10:04:35 AM

MOD
im first to comment! omg!!!! ok so I've never modded before...is this how it works?
-K

Exactly which part love? Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by kylee_cheer on 9/17/2011 4:38:59 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD! My room sucks! It's only 10 by 10 ft, and one wall is a closet, one is half taken up by door, one is filled with a window, and the last wall is covered by our bed. Yes, OUR bed. I share a room that you can hardly turn in with and eight year old whiner! Help! My room is the worst place in the world, and lately... I've just needed a place where I can relax in luxury! Help!

Try talking to your sister about "Me Time"--tell her you guys can have designated times in which someone can have the room, drama free for a certain amount of time and see how that works Smile

Brittany G.