AN HOUR AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX

1 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu 💔

2 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

COMMENTS

Money 911! How do I save my moolah?

I’ve been working hard all summer long to earn some dough. Now it’s burning a hole in my pocket!

MODMODMODMODMOD
My 13th birthday is coming up and I want to have a big party with about 7 people. I know that's not a lot, but I doubt my mom will let me have more. What are some ways I could celebrate without spending a bunch of money? Also, my b-day is in February.

What are some things you like to do? Try going to a party store and having a look around--they have ways to celebrate without spending big (i.e. Party City) and search for ideas online Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by lbradshaw35 on 9/17/2011 10:18:12 AM

Mod mod mod!!!!!!
I'm not really asking for advice, but I have a question regarding moderators and comments. When I post a comment, it doesnt show up under the comment section of the article. Why is that? Does it need to go through a moderator before posting? I just wasn't sure why my comments weren't showing up.
Just Wonderin Smile

Yep! Everything goes through me. Nothing is posted until i approve it Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Butterflysportsgirl on 9/16/2011 7:53:48 PM

MOD
My parents said I can't use my computer after nine o' clock, even on weekends! I feel like they don't trust me at all. I tried to prove that I was responsible by doing extra chores and things but every time I try to talk to them about it, they won't listen. How can I convince them that I'm responsible enough?

It may take time for that one. As you get older youll get more freedom. Jut wait it out and show them youre ready. Each time you talk to them about it it may set you back though so try not to do that. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by lip_gloss12 on 9/16/2011 7:45:36 PM

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be my friend if you like taylor swift. Wanna make club but need some girls to do it with me! So if you love t-swift then be my friendSmile.
Lots of love
Kenzielynn<3

by Kenzielynn on 9/16/2011 6:19:24 PM

Money!

by butterflysportsgirl on 9/16/2011 5:40:04 PM

wat should i wear to a high school football game it is cold in r town heeeeeeeeelp

by millia7 on 9/16/2011 5:02:26 PM

Mod Mod
I really want an iphone 4! I have an upgrade so its only $200. I've saved up $130 and my parents said I had to pay half and they would buy me one for Christmas. I want it as an early Christmas present but everytime I ask my mom she screams at me and tells me no. They paid half for my brother who got one because he wanted a smartphone. The only reason he didn't have a SP was because he broke his and had to use my old phone! I'm more responsible than my brother and my phone sometimes frezzes up and I can't text or call anyone! Also I make fantastic grades in school! I don't understand why I can't get one. How can I get my parents to get me an iphone? Or should I just give up and wait?
Thanks! Smile

Hey babe!

Instead of fighting with your parents, sit down with them and ask them politely why they don't want you to have the phone. If they're waiting until Christmas to give it to you, you're going to have to wait it out. But if they give you some reasons, take them to heart and let them know you feel responsible enough to have an iPhone. Good luck chica! xoxox
Devin A.

by Georgie 4 on 9/16/2011 4:10:52 PM

i actually need a new ipod... mine's broken. but i still cant save any money :/

by blackkeysjb on 9/16/2011 4:06:34 PM

I keep it in my piggy bank! Smile

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/16/2011 8:28:19 AM

Oh man, I always spend my money. I'm pretty much broke...waiting for my allowance so that I can go buy even more CDs...thats all I buy. Books, CDs, and the occasional horse back supplies. I dont mind being broke though hahaa

by fudgemonkey on 9/16/2011 7:31:57 AM