Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO How to deal with you embarrassingly strict dad: http://t.co/8di6Kw4YGr

1 HOURS AGO The secret to making the perfect potato pancakes: http://t.co/KkKtFd0zZH

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to take bobby pins just went from basic to classy: http://t.co/ZUm5Wvfg8W

COMMENTS

Should you nosh a lighter lunch?

Or should you eat denser foods to keep ya filled 'til dinner?

I need to eat healthier. I am an athlete who is a very picky eater. My peanut allergy doesn't help with it ether. Please help!

Hey girl!

Lucky for you, there are plenty of other ways to get energy (especially when it comes to protein and iron, which is def important for athletes). Make sure to eat dairy products (milk, cheese, yogurt) for calcium and protein. Greek yogurt is delish! And beans and spinach are high in iron. When it comes to veggies, check out this GL guide for picky eaters:http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/04/22/Green-meanies-How-to-make-veggies-taste-good.aspx

To find out what you like, try out new recipes. Good luck!

xo

Caroline C.

by soccerchick1239 on 6/18/2013 5:06:56 AM

I'm a very picky eater so I don't eat much for lunch at school. I don't like bread, peanut butter, bananas, etc. which is not a good thing because there is not much to pack in my lunch that I like and school cafeteria food is gross and unhealthy. Whenever I pack my lunch it usually consists of grapes, yogurt, milk, and crackers with cheese. My stomach always hurts because I don't eat enough for lunch. HELP!!!

by elisea625415 on 10/13/2011 9:41:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD im trying to eat healthy but still not eat a lot what should i choose im sick of thewhole wheat chicken burger

Hey girl, why not try incorporating more fruits and vegetables in your diet? Fruit is a great snack and full of vitamins. Substitute the greasy food with more healthy ones. You'll find you feel a lot better too mentally and physically when you eat healthy too.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by DeniseRae123 on 9/19/2011 5:02:48 PM

I have a small lunch because in the morning i have a vita packed smothie with bannanas, protien powder, spinach (as much as i can fit in the blender, and a lot of othe barries. it keep me foucused and got through the day without feeling hungry. i am a dancer (thats my pic) so i have to stay enrgized.

by janikadade on 9/17/2011 8:13:59 PM

Dude. No. I'm starving enough when I eat until I can't anymore.

by jennal923 on 9/17/2011 7:13:11 PM

MODMOD
lateyly i've been eating less, like at lunch, a peice of bread folded in half with pb and j and some trail mix, which i don't finish. in the morning i usualy have a small bowl of cereal and for dinner a salad. Am i gettin enough nutrients? I am always tired but I don't like stuffing myself, which is what happens if I eat more than what is listed... btw i don't eat meat so not deli sandwiches

You need to get protein. Try eating more peanuts or any other nut that has protein in it. That will help you from being tired. Also ask your doctro the best things for you to eat at your current age. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Finland_'n_Anime on 9/16/2011 6:13:19 PM

I just had a bag of chips for lunch today cause for some reason i feel inscure when i eat at school...i'm not fat or anything i just feel like i eat weird or something idk!

by Alykat18 on 9/16/2011 4:50:36 PM

Hmmm... I don't know about this. I have to eat a huge breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or else I have NO energy. I just can't concentrate! That sandwich looks soooo yummy right now BTW!

Hey chicas, check out my advice queen page! I have loads of advice on makeup, guys, friends, teachers, fitness, clothes, and more! I'd be so happy to help ya out. (:
<3 <3 <3 thecupcakequeen

by thecupcakequeen on 9/15/2011 10:50:04 PM

i eat cheetos and rice krispies for lunch every day eriously thats all i eat

by DeniseRae123 on 9/15/2011 9:01:42 PM

i like small subs and sandwiches and i LOVE chicken noodle soup with sourdough bread. that's why i like Panera Bread. they have such good food!

by maiya.pup11 on 9/15/2011 7:38:35 PM