19 MINUTES AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

AN HOUR AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

2 HOURS AGO In Both of Me, a total stranger changes Clara's life 4ever. Win this mind blowing book from @BlinkPublishing today: http://t.co/ueozMpeV4p

COMMENTS

Sometimes I want to hurt myself

When I do something wrong or stupid, I get really angry at myself and get this incredible urge to hurt myself.

MOD MOD MOD MOD 1.i have a friend who has a loooww self esteem. me and her, we both used to cut. we're still kind of sad. she thinks no one will ever like her in that way... but i do. what do i do 2. help me i'm addicted to smelling nail polish!

Hey missy, I know it doesn't seem like it right now but things do get better. You have to go through the bad to get to the good. The first step to changing is to start thinking positive. When you think positive, postivity will eventually come into your life. And put the nail polish down lol. Switch the nail polish for a nice perfume. Try sniffing the Juicy Couture or Chanel Mademoiselle fragrances. Hope this helps! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by happygoluckycharms on 9/17/2011 4:45:33 PM

mod mod mod well those r few n far between n the way i've realizrd n been blutly told your alone n have to endure lifes blows cuz your not always gonna have someone to help and just be ready for a horribble rough road if u started with one you'll always be effected n have one n theres ni hope dont get bother involved n cause more crap sugarcoating it does nothing

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 9/17/2011 3:41:14 PM

i know EXACTLY how you feel.

by tswiftluver13 on 9/17/2011 12:59:10 PM

mod mod mod just letting u kno telling girls to trust ppl at school is HORRIBBLE advice one of the schools I went to before my mom had me homeschooled put us through holy terror even got cp my moms invloved but my mom managed to get us out of it but as a partial result the already not that great relationship with my mom has been completely sabotaged and my emotional issues havev more rhan escalated schools cannot be trusted!

I totally understand, but there are some schools that actually can be trusted. To write-off every school can make the problem worse, when in reality, many schools do offer supportive care to their students Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by BlackVeilBridesGurl on 9/17/2011 12:55:08 PM

my friend cut hesrself.. and wanted to comit suiciced... She doesnt get special help but me and my friends and counsler keep an eye on her

by abbygirl12 on 9/17/2011 12:39:16 PM

There was this new girl in our class this year, and she cut so my friend and I went straight to the guidance counselor and she got the help she needed and now shes back and better!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/17/2011 10:02:18 AM

Good Advice GL Smile Personally,I had to deal with this & 2 of my closest friends used to self harm.Actually,3 out of 5 teens is going to self harm at some point, somehow.It's not the end of the world.If it's tiny cuts on your arms or huge burns on your thigh OPEN UP,GET HELP,YOU ARE GOING TO BE OKAY. You desrve a better life so PLEASE don't be afriad to REACH OUT.I admire how celebs like Demi Lovato has opened up about such problems.at first,If u don't feel comfortable 2 talk about it with a therapists or a parent open up to someone you trust & know won't jude like a friend or cousin.SIMPLY TALKING ABOUT IT CAN HELP YOU.
GIRLS ,IF U HAVE ANY COMMENTS OR Qs ABOUT THIS ISSUE I'D BE HAPPY TO ANSWER YOU!!JUST POST ME ON MY PROFILE Laughing PLEASE!

by haneen.pop.princess on 9/17/2011 6:16:36 AM

i do the same thing
in soccer i scratch my thigh or wrist/pinch myself
i have even hed scissors up to my wrist but nvr done anything with them

by peachygirl90 on 9/17/2011 1:31:58 AM

MOD!!! my best friend goes to a different school then me, and we don't really talk anymore. Sometimes I feel like she's replacing me with her new friends. I'm happy for her, but I seem that I can't make friends, so I'm kinda jealous. I was texting her today, and she disnt answe for nine hours. That isn't like her, and by the time she texted back, she was at her school dance, with all her friends. Does this mean she doesn't like me as much? Please help me!!

It seems she is trying to make new friends at her new school (not that she is ditching you) and I believe you should try and do the same Smile Try talking to her about how you feel and see if she has any tips for how to make new friends and if you guys can work on your communication Smile

Brittany G.