25 new 'dos to rock for the school year: Pt. 1

Over the next three days, we're dishing out the best looks to try out on your tresses.

Hi! I'm going to a football game tonight and I need outfit help! It's going to be between 80*-70* F. What are some cute outfit ideas that are cute and casual? Thanks!

Hey girl! Sounds super fun! Def be a team supporter! I'd say some either some cute shorts with a sweater in the color of the team you're supporting or jeans and a short sleeved shirt in the team color! You can accessorize in the team colors too to be super cute! Have fun! xoxo

Carly S.

by Ivorykey96 on 8/24/2012 3:17:07 PM

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by basketballluver11 on 3/16/2012 3:16:57 PM

does that not your mother beach texturizing hair spray really work..and could you please consider a segment on hairstyles and outfits for spring like a beach vibe or something

Hey girl,

Yes! We love that texturizing spray. Most "beach hair" sprays give your hair some texture using salt - it brings out the natural wave in all types of hair, from thin to thick and straight to curly. Just spray a LITTLE, then scrunch! Smile Thanks so much for the suggestion - stay tuned as we get closer to summer. We'll have tons of summer articles for ya!
Lauren C.

by smileyface101yea on 3/13/2012 10:47:30 PM

i have naturally wavy/frizzy/curly/messy hair. i know most people dont have perfect hair, and have hair like mine. i was wondering if you could do more styles for my hair type, stuff that you could do every day, under 20 mins.

thanks for considering my idea!

by smg135 on 12/20/2011 6:16:32 PM

hey, ahichue, one of my friends has the same exact 'do, and she loves to do crazy stuff to it!
two of her tops:
1. dip dye each layer a different color! super cute, and makes your hair look longer!
2. sort of do a straighten curl pattern. top layer slightly curled on the ends, next layer straight, bottom layer curled. warning: only use this is you have short layered hair, because if it's long it looks kinda like a storm trooper helmet!

by crazycatlady66 on 12/8/2011 8:20:50 PM

I have shoulder length hair and I want long hair so I can do more hairstyles. How can I grow out my hair?
THX!!! Love, Claud Smile

Hey Claud,

You can def take care of it by conditioning regularly and drinking lots of water/keeping up a healthy diet. But unfortunately, you can't make it grow just have to be patient and let time do its job! Smile
Lauren C.

by claudsoda on 11/26/2011 10:26:12 PM

When are you going to do stuff for medium sized hair?? I hate using a heat iron on it. How do i make my hair grow longer?

by halfamik on 11/26/2011 9:40:34 PM

I have layered hair and I can't put it up so I have nothing to do but leave it and that is soooo boring! Any suggestions?

by ahichue on 11/10/2011 9:45:13 PM

ok so my hair is naturlly wavy, and a lot of times i straightnen it. but it looks kind of boring and takes forever. got any ideas that i can do with my naturally wavy hair?

by basketballgirl101 on 11/3/2011 4:57:52 PM

I have realy curly hair to my shoulders & it gets like totally frizzy! How can i fix it without using any hair spray or products or special shampoos. I only have a flat iron. Also i was wondering will layers work in my hair??

Hey girl,

To be totally honest, there's not a whole lot you can do with your hair without certain products to help it along. Your hair will be totally natural if you let it go without those tools to tame it! You should always condition your hair after shampooing - you could even use a deep conditioner or a leave-in conditioner a few times a week to make it softer and more manageable. There are also no-frizz serums (like John Freida's Frizz-Ease) to cut down on the wild fuzz look. But without those, there's nothing much to do besides wearing it in a ponytail and making sure you don't damage it by using the flat iron too often!

Lauren C.

by on 10/20/2011 3:57:15 PM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?