1 HOURS AGO #AdorbsAlert: Iraqi girl reunites with the soldier who helped bring her to America.: http://t.co/GwEDaBlwgD pic.twitter.com/YNHSyDERLz

2 HOURS AGO #EXCLUSIVE: We've got your first look at new eps of #KCUndercover with our fave babe @Zendaya :http://t.co/t8Wuy4jE4E pic.twitter.com/GBcsDtiNXg

3 HOURS AGO . @ddlovato is alll over the news this week—for an *awesome* reason: http://t.co/EZwfZVd7ww pic.twitter.com/CagYodtHRN

COMMENTS

25 new 'dos to rock for the school year: Pt. 2

Even more hot hair styles!

1. take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by basketballluver11 on 3/16/2012 3:17:45 PM

is it ok to let your wet braid dry overnight? cuz my mom said u can get sick if u let your wet hair dry overnight.

There is actually no medical evidence to prove that letting your wet hair dry overnight will make you sick. This is in fact an old wife's tale. I shower at night and let my hair dry overnight all of the time, like literally everyday, and I am just fine.
Amanda P.

by sugar7410 on 2/13/2012 1:21:58 PM

ok so the next dance is in 4 days and i wanna make my hair like #10 will it work if i just wet it then braid it after school and right before i leave blowdry it and take the braids out???
thanks in advance

by tampagirl<3 on 1/24/2012 4:14:31 PM

thanks in advance

Hi Girl,

I think it should work. Why don't you try it out in the next couple of days before the dance? Good luck Smile
alicia m.

by tampagirl<3 on 1/24/2012 4:12:05 PM

I have straight hair that's about two to three inches below my shoulders, and I need a new hairstyle. I wear my hair just normally down everyday and I need something new! help!(:

Hey girl,

Have u tried the "half-back" look? Take two section of hair from either side of your head and pin it back with bobby pins or a hair clip for a sweet girly look!

Kathryn S.

by cheer_girl74 on 1/16/2012 12:02:59 PM

I have medium-length, thick hair. What hair styles would be the best for that type of hair?

by JB101 on 12/14/2011 5:07:00 PM

I have brown hair that is 3 to 2 inches above my shoulders. It is stick straight also. I like my hair but are there any hairstyles I could do? I just want a change. Thanks in advance.

Lynae P.

by SuperNova on 11/26/2011 4:35:54 PM

OK I have medium hair, it's not thick or thin and i have no clue what to do with it! I always wear it in a ponytail or ballet bun! Nothing else I need some hairstyles for Medium-Thick hair.
Thanks
(P.S.I love this site!!!!!)

Hey girlie,

Take a lazy day (Saturday morning, a weekday when you have free time after school, etc.) and experiment with your hair! Try braiding it, slipping a stretchy or sequined headband past your bangs, doing a side ponytail or double bun, pulling it half-up-half-down, etc. Give them all a try and see which ones work best for your hair's texture!
Lauren C.

by selgomez13 on 10/23/2011 10:36:50 AM

MOD MOD MOD Hey! are there any natural ways to make your hair dark brown besides dye ? Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie,

If your hair gets lighter over the summer due to natural highlights, staying out of the sun could help keep its naturally darker lowlights. But otherwise nope - dye is really the only way!

Lauren C.

by balletgirl1 on 9/23/2011 12:49:40 AM

these hair styles are graet!!! emmas relaxed waves and the princess bun is my favs but the peacock feather is super cool too!!! Laughing

by kakes6416 on 9/21/2011 3:51:16 PM