2 HOURS AGO @comicgal40 @abbbyr5 The Bethesda signing moved to Tysons Corner, VA. Same general area! :)

2 HOURS AGO RT @albumR5: @rydelR5 I'm honestly so proud 💋💗#RydelRYLRpic.twitter.com/LmMNjikiibiib

2 HOURS AGO RT @rydelrylmag: #R5Family 💗@rydelR55 is releasing her very own special edition issue! Check it out on July 10th! �#RydelRYLYpic.twitter.com/2qZPObRSux2…

COMMENTS

GL's biggest Emmys hopes

The jaw-dropping moments we'd heart to see tonight.

lol i heard the emmy radio ad too! can't wait for tonight!

by fallsb-ball on 9/18/2011 12:13:11 PM

I heard the Emmy's commercial on the raido after my XC meet yesterday... It was halarious! Jane said that she "loves the radio Emmy's because she doesn't have to get fancied up or anything. She was at home in her pj's, scarfing down a pint of Rocky Road." LOL XD gotta love her!

by Cra-Z-Brunette on 9/18/2011 11:59:03 AM

Jane Lynch will rock the house! lol

by aleafofcool on 9/18/2011 11:57:16 AM

Yeah Jane Lynch is going to be an awesome host!! I can't wait to see the dresses, too!!

by sweetooth on 9/18/2011 11:23:10 AM

MODMODMOD
when are the emmy's? thanx in advance Smile

Hey girl,

They're TONIGHT! At 8pm eastern time on FOX Smile
Lauren C.

by ilikecakeandstuff on 9/18/2011 11:15:39 AM

oooooooooooh i love the emmys! my fav part is definitely watching the red carpet- all the dresses r soooooooooooooo unique whether they're gorgeous or hideous! <3

by sparklysydafrid on 9/18/2011 9:21:42 AM

Lol tonight's Emmy Awards are gonna be epic with Jane Lynch as the host!

BTW girlies if anyone needs advice go to my Advice Queen page or my profile and I'll be glad to help! Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 9/18/2011 9:07:10 AM