5 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

6 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. 🙀 🙀 🙀

7 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? 🎉🎉🎉

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Sarah vs. Ariel

Which Modern Family lady rocked the Emmys better?

sarah looks amazing! Smile

by tennisbasketballgirl1498 on 9/19/2011 9:47:37 PM

Sarah. I love her dress!

by supersingershannon on 9/19/2011 9:34:19 PM

Sarah looks better, but I like Ariel's dress better.

by flip-flop_diva on 9/19/2011 9:09:56 PM

their both awesome but i like sarahs better. luv luv luv modern family!!!! i would luv to wear either of them.

by opal angel on 9/19/2011 8:43:11 PM

wow. celebs get payed millions of dollars to do what they "love to do" while good ppl who rnt gonna waste their money on bentlys and mansions are doing hard labor for a few dollars an hour because they couldnt pay to go to school to get a better job... what has this world come to when snobby celebritys are praised and PAYED for doing nothing but reading a few lines on a script? im not saying all celebrities are snobs, but instead of putting them in the spotlight, why dont we put the real people who are helping others in the spotlight, maybe then more people will actually give a crap

by guitargirl7321 on 9/19/2011 8:37:27 PM

Sarah. DEFINETLY sSarah! Its SO pretty!!!

by uni301 on 9/19/2011 8:33:37 PM

Definatly sarah!!! I <3 modern family!

by foodiejr99 on 9/19/2011 8:25:07 PM

Sarah looked AMAZING, i would KILL 4 that 2 be my prom dress!

by christi11 on 9/19/2011 8:17:46 PM

omg i love seeing the dresses that celebs wear to award shows, because they're so cute, and it gives me more ideas for my fashion designing. they both look fantastic, and i would wear either of those dresses any day! Smile

by carrieunderwoodfan on 9/19/2011 7:28:21 PM

Sarah is 100% better!!!!!

by Love:) on 9/19/2011 7:22:50 PM