9 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

12 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

12 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Vote for your fave frock from the Emmys

Which Glee gal flaunted the best floor-length gown at the Emmys?

amber of course!!!! that dress is super cute!!!

by kakes6416 on 9/21/2011 3:47:03 PM

I love them all! My favorite though is Lea Michele. I love her!

by caligirl99 on 9/20/2011 9:05:40 PM

I LOVE LEA'S DRESS!!!<3

by jello4eve on 9/20/2011 9:01:09 PM

Amber's dress is gorgeous

by GotSWAG? on 9/20/2011 8:23:13 PM

Hey guys the abc family show nine lives of chloe king is cancelled!! If you want to help save it go to their website and go on the link petition buzz .com if you want to see another season!!!

by isabella4 on 9/20/2011 8:21:58 PM

Jenna's because it's so edgy yet elegant and Dianna's because I love the color blue and Dianna Agron rules! (Her dress is really pretty too! Laughing)

by peaceluvturtles on 9/20/2011 7:56:15 PM

MOD MOD:
I need help on this . two girls in my class keep following me and there both kinda mean but i dont want to tell them to leave me alone but i dont like being popular. bi tried sitting somwhere else at lunch they sit next to me then i try to find a seat where i can pay attion in science i cant because they keep following me. plaese help i need help before i get to the point where i have a gang instead of my 2 besties around me thx Smile

by kjsdancer on 9/20/2011 7:48:48 PM

I heart Dianna's dress. It is simple, elegant and very classy. Love the look!

by Journeys on 9/20/2011 7:46:07 PM

Lea Michele Smile

by coco_luvr on 9/20/2011 7:40:18 PM

i lik lea michelles dress cos it shows off her figure but at the same time its not lik super tight or super revealing

by snicker on 9/20/2011 7:00:14 PM