10 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

13 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

14 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Vote for your fave frock from the Emmys

Which Glee gal flaunted the best floor-length gown at the Emmys?

Amber's all the way.

by volleyballhannah on 9/19/2011 7:08:47 PM

i luv leas but i dont like the shoulders

by lazygirl04 on 9/19/2011 7:03:24 PM

Mod mod mod
So my friend is so mean!This boy in my class cursed and was cussing and since i go to a catholic school they take that seriously!So i was just jocking around and i said "ooooh i'm telling!"And he tacks it seriously and says that if i tell on him he's gonna tell on my friend for hitting him in the face one time and she told me if i told that she was gonna throw the bff necklace i gave her away!Should i end our relationship?

Hey girl, I wouldn't end your relationship off that. I'd just let it cool. See how things are in a day or two after everyone's sentiment relax a bit.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 9/19/2011 7:01:05 PM

lea's!!!!

by pottergirl135 on 9/19/2011 6:56:00 PM

I like Ambers, but I don't like it on her sorry.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/19/2011 6:36:02 PM

I love the color of Diana's but i don't really like the top. I'd say Lea wins this one

by jillian52 on 9/19/2011 6:03:17 PM

lea!!

by volleychick879 on 9/19/2011 5:55:33 PM

Jenna!

by rockinmagz on 9/19/2011 5:26:45 PM

jenna's or dianna's!!!!!!

by natt98 on 9/19/2011 5:26:11 PM

it's a tie between dianna and lea! both are just so fabulous!

by musicluva246 on 9/19/2011 5:08:16 PM