2 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

3 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

4 HOURS AGO Uh oh! The fatal flat iron mistake you've been making: http://t.co/AMeQlLbqPR pic.twitter.com/7yfSVZ0jwl

COMMENTS

Vote for your fave frock from the Emmys

Which Glee gal flaunted the best floor-length gown at the Emmys?

I like Ambers! SO CUTE!

by TeamAlice33 on 9/19/2011 5:05:56 PM

Diana and Amber definitely!

by fallsb-ball on 9/19/2011 5:01:01 PM

It's either Lea's or Amber's but maybe a little more to Lea because I like the elegant-type of dresses. Smile

by totalgirlJLZ on 9/19/2011 4:51:44 PM

I love Jenna and Lea's...I would seriously love to wear either of those to a banquet or something like super formal. FABULOUS!!

hEaTemYhEaRt

by XxLittleMonsterxX on 9/19/2011 4:42:48 PM

Diana!!!!!! <3

by sparklysydafrid on 9/19/2011 4:29:29 PM

MOD MOD:
Theres this guy I like, Brandon. He's in my chorus class. My best friend Naiomi is also in our Chorus class. Me and Brandon are in 8th grade but she is in 7th. He winked at us/ (We're not sure WHO he was winking at) And then, Naiomi waved at him. He waved back. They were winking at each other. But, I always see him staring at me. DOES HE LIKE HER? HOW COULD SHE??? what should I do????

Hey girl, it's really hard to tell. I'd say you'll get a better gauge of his feelings talking to him rather than relying on nonverbal signs. So don't sweat your friend right now or assume he likes her over you. He may like "like" you both; he may like "like" neither of you, but you'll never know for sure if you don't say something to him.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by nerdyprincessxo on 9/19/2011 4:18:26 PM

Amber of Course! that dress is so perfect!

by koolkatmn on 9/19/2011 4:13:01 PM

sorry amber all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by keyreader on 9/19/2011 4:04:10 PM

Amber all the way!!!!! Devin A.

by keyreader on 9/19/2011 4:03:38 PM

First comment yay! SmileI like Amber's dress and also Diana's but if it were more low cut it would look prettier

by sharkheart4ever on 9/19/2011 4:01:45 PM