30 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to get your Turkey Day workout in: http://t.co/4KxjLoxUvI

13 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

COMMENTS

GL's got the verdict on Cody Simpson's Coast to Coast

Does it live up to his debut album? Find out!

i luvvvvv cody simson i have a huge poster of him in my room!!!! i can't belkieve that they didn't include dont cry ur heart out!!! :0

by clairebear694 on 9/22/2011 7:18:35 PM

I love him

by tc2abecker on 9/21/2011 5:42:03 PM

I just went to his final coast to coast tour stop on sunday! I wasn't really a huge fan of him but my friend dragged me with her to the concert and he's actually not that bad! And we got to meet him afterwards! He was really shy haha Smile And his skin is not as perfect as it looks in all his pictures and his nose looks a lot bigger in real life hahahaha Smile

by acpowers on 9/20/2011 11:06:27 PM

I FREAKIN LOVE CODY SIMPSON!!!<33333

by LucylovesGL on 9/20/2011 10:07:14 PM

oh fudgemonkey. i think its time for you to get a hearing aid. Cody Simpson is one of the best performers ever. so please, use your time wisely and stop hating.

by mrscodysimpson on 9/20/2011 9:35:26 PM

i luv all day and on my mind!!ur right he is the perfect guy

by mrs.bieber1018 on 9/20/2011 8:17:23 PM

oops, sorry about that last part Tong annoying keyboard shortcuts LOL

by jo7jo on 9/20/2011 5:49:28 PM

Halloscream maybe this weekend! who wants to come with meee? (:

by jo7jo on 9/20/2011 5:48:21 PM

Cody Simpson? No. Just...no. I, and I'm sure many other people, would appreciate if you begin posting articles about actually good musicians with non-artifical talent.

by fudgemonkey on 9/20/2011 5:11:04 PM

Ahhh! I already loved On My Mind and All Day! Then I just listened to Not just you ( Perfect break up song!) Then Finished up Angel a second ago! Just two more songs to go Smile Id love for one of my crushes to sing Angel by Cody Simpson to me <3

by LikeOmgX10 on 9/20/2011 3:54:28 PM