13 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

14 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

15 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

My 'rents won't let me take a date to the dance

Am I supposed to turn down guys who ask me?

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Please answer! First of all, my dad hasn't really been himself. Lately when I try to talk to him about my day he looks so bored and distracted. I don't think he cares at all what I have to say. Also the other when my aunt and grandma were here he was like "the dogs are the only ones that greet me anymore". He's also made some mean comments about me being a teenager. It was kind of awhile ago but it still sticks out in my mind. So I've vowed to myself that I am going to stop talking to him about my day for awhile, since obviously he doesn't care about what I have to say.
And then my brother is soo talented. He can pick up just about any instrument and know how to play it even he's never taken lessons. All I can do is sing. My mom is bragging about how amazing and talented he is. The thing is I have the same relationship to music as he does but my talks about him allll the time. I get so jealous but I try really hard not to show it! Help!

Hey girly! Maybe you should try sitting your parents down and having a real talk with them. Be careful you don't whine though, try to have a civilized conversation and talk to them seriously. Express how you have been feeling and let them know that you think they have been unfair. They will never know until you tell them.
Ana D.

by kikidee12 on 9/22/2011 1:58:41 AM

awwwww the girl in the pic looks so sad Frown
-Kailee

by loveTC247 on 9/21/2011 8:10:51 PM

Hey girls!

Do you need advice? Well, I’m the girl to go to for help! I can give you advice on just about anything, 1-2 days and I’ll answer you! So, post your comments please!

Also, please join my club “Amazing_Quotes” to read and post all your favorite quotes!

Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 9/21/2011 7:30:18 PM

no offence but what makes you think guys are gonna ask you? you sound oretty full of yourself if you ask me

by sammy8550 on 9/21/2011 6:19:57 PM

I think this advice is great!

by RaceTiger7 on 9/21/2011 5:34:54 PM

that stinks! i think parents are being unreasonable when they won't let girls go to a dance with a guy.

by tswiftluver13 on 9/21/2011 5:34:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD Would it still be against your parent's rules if you just danced with a guy at the dance? Like if you go to the dance stag and then some guy asks you for a dance?

Hey chicas! I'm so sorry I haven't been responding, my computer has been acting up and I didn't have an internet connection or another laptop to log onto. So sooory about that. Re-send your questions and another MOD or maybe some of your peers will be able to get back to you! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by emma4may on 9/21/2011 4:13:24 PM

Honey, homecoming sucks. If you can't go with a date, then go with friends~ and it's not like you can't go and meet guys at the school dance. Even all girl schools invite over guys to their dances~
I skipped it this time around and went partying w/ my good friends. & We could do whatever we wanted...
Anyways, don't worry and just try to have fun.
Peace