2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Pumpkin orange ice cream sammie

In our October/November issue, we chatted up 15-year-old ice cream lover Adriana Smith...

Just made them they are DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by bluegreen332 on 9/23/2011 8:08:19 PM

Hey girls!

Do you need advice? Well, I’m the girl to go to for help! I can give you advice on just about anything, 1-2 days and I’ll answer you! So, post your comments please!

Also, please join my club “Amazing_Quotes” to read and post all your favorite quotes!

Thanks!

by facebooker1240 on 9/21/2011 7:31:58 PM

All this stuff looks GREAT!!!

by K.J.S. ROX!! on 9/21/2011 5:28:23 PM

OMG YUMMY FALL RECIPE! and @divachick422 I bet waffles or pancakes would taste really good with the pumpkin ice cream on them. Probably for dessert though. Stick with peanut butter on your waffles for breakfast.

by bff61 on 9/21/2011 3:05:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I cant sleep, ive been tossing and turning for 2 hours. AND i have a cold my nose is so stuffed up i can hardly breathe. And its so hot. Plzz help me!!!!!;)

Try listening to music or reading--it will relax you and help lull you to sleep Smile

Briitany G.

Brittany G.

by katykat3000 on 9/20/2011 11:18:52 PM

I want one, but I can't cook it myself, my lil' bro has food allergies....
This looks yummy though!Laughing

by i_luv_devin on 9/20/2011 9:50:04 PM

modmodmod
hey, so i tore my acl 6 months ago, so i am just getting to play my contact sports again Smile but i want to take it slow, and not do things that are to risky. most of the girls on my school field hockey team understands completely and dosn't question my judgment. the only person who does is my ?friend? today i sat out a game (the first game of the season) and i was watching and cheering on my team mates, and my friend comes up to me and is like, (sarcastically) it really annoys me that your sitting this out. i kinda laughed it off and then she followed up by some snide comment about not being able to play games and how she wished she didn't have to play, (it was the way she said it) and that made me kinda mad, so i said, if you don't want to have to play and want to deal with my knee, go tear your own acl. yaaa. that made her be quiet, but how can i stop her from saying all the stuff about my knee?? thanks! sry its so long! Smile

by rach<3kampkohut on 9/20/2011 7:48:55 PM

try this:one of your fave waffles in whipped icing or cream.yummy.I'm fat. lol

by divachick422 on 9/20/2011 5:51:57 PM

ooooo this looks soo god, yummmy lol Smile

by volley_ball2341 on 9/20/2011 5:43:18 PM