6 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

7 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

8 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Ah-mazing ways to celebrate Oktoberfest

Say hello to everything autumnal with five stellar ideas. Cheers!

my school is gonna have a haunted house and the 7th grade student council is doing it all by themselves and we have $126.00 but it all goes to a dj so how can we make a rockin haunted house with only stuff foung in the school?
Thanks!

by *ashleys* on 9/26/2011 5:21:07 PM

went to oktoberfest today! loads of pretzels!

by greeknspooky on 9/24/2011 7:04:11 PM

go germans! yeah i'll probably eat some pretzels and braid my hair...and eat chocolate!

by fallsb-ball on 9/23/2011 5:20:03 PM

mmmmmm...that pretzel looks good!

by GirlyGirl4455 on 9/23/2011 9:29:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MO DMOD MOD MOD
HELP I need to get my legs/thighs in perfect condition STAT I'm doing Footloose the Musical and I play Ariel so I have to wear short shorts and cowboy boots in the middle of JANUARY!! Help please ASAP! SOS!! Thanks so much love you forever!! <3

Hey girlie,

Take a deep breath - you've got time, babe! Start by working these exercises into a workout routine. Pair them with cardio - biking, kickboxing, jogging, or swimming - for some serious results! Be patient and you'll feel great in no time Smile

Lauren C.

by fireworks1071 on 9/22/2011 11:53:49 PM

Well I Do like soft pretzels!

by RaceTiger7 on 9/22/2011 10:53:16 PM

I have a lot of stomachaches.They aren't like "im guna puke" stomachaches, it just hurts. A LOT. And i need to go to the bathroom a lot when i have them. I don't eat a lot, afraid if i do that i will get another one.I usually get them either once a day or at least three times a week. I want to go to the doctor to see whats up, but i feel bad because my dad lost his job, so we dont have health insurence anymore. This has been going on for about a month, but it has gotten more frequent. Please helpSmile

Hey girlie,

You definitely shouldn't stop eating just because your stomach hurts! Try to lay off gassy foods or carbonated drinks to cut down on the air bubbles, and stick to basic foods like chopped baked potatoes, rice, chicken noodle soup, and nothing too spicy/acidic. The fact that it's been going on for a month means it isn't food poisoning or the stomach flu - it's something bigger. I know you're looking out for the fam, but you really should call the doctor! Your health comes first. And usually doctor's offices will help by setting up payment plans/giving your fam a little discount if they know you're not in great financial shape. So please put your health first and tell your parents about this!
Lauren C.

by curlygirl9 on 9/22/2011 9:02:21 PM

I braid my hair a lot so I'll do that...also I'll definitely eat some pretzels because every day for lunch I get in my cafeteria a pretzel and a pb and j...Best.Lunch.Ever.

by annabann7 on 9/22/2011 8:38:23 PM

Hey Girlies!

Want advice? Come check out my new Club: "Dancing in the Rain" You can post a question about ANYTHING! We're looking for people to fill officer positions, and I'll get back to you in 1-2 days, sometimes even on the same day!

So come check it out! I'll see you there!

xoxoxo