10 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

14 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

15 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Ah-mazing ways to celebrate Oktoberfest

Say hello to everything autumnal with five stellar ideas. Cheers!

my school is gonna have a haunted house and the 7th grade student council is doing it all by themselves and we have $126.00 but it all goes to a dj so how can we make a rockin haunted house with only stuff foung in the school?
Thanks!

by *ashleys* on 9/26/2011 5:21:07 PM

went to oktoberfest today! loads of pretzels!

by greeknspooky on 9/24/2011 7:04:11 PM

go germans! yeah i'll probably eat some pretzels and braid my hair...and eat chocolate!

by fallsb-ball on 9/23/2011 5:20:03 PM

mmmmmm...that pretzel looks good!

by GirlyGirl4455 on 9/23/2011 9:29:21 AM

MOD MOD MOD MO DMOD MOD MOD
HELP I need to get my legs/thighs in perfect condition STAT I'm doing Footloose the Musical and I play Ariel so I have to wear short shorts and cowboy boots in the middle of JANUARY!! Help please ASAP! SOS!! Thanks so much love you forever!! <3

Hey girlie,

Take a deep breath - you've got time, babe! Start by working these exercises into a workout routine. Pair them with cardio - biking, kickboxing, jogging, or swimming - for some serious results! Be patient and you'll feel great in no time Smile

Lauren C.

by fireworks1071 on 9/22/2011 11:53:49 PM

Well I Do like soft pretzels!

by RaceTiger7 on 9/22/2011 10:53:16 PM

I have a lot of stomachaches.They aren't like "im guna puke" stomachaches, it just hurts. A LOT. And i need to go to the bathroom a lot when i have them. I don't eat a lot, afraid if i do that i will get another one.I usually get them either once a day or at least three times a week. I want to go to the doctor to see whats up, but i feel bad because my dad lost his job, so we dont have health insurence anymore. This has been going on for about a month, but it has gotten more frequent. Please helpSmile

Hey girlie,

You definitely shouldn't stop eating just because your stomach hurts! Try to lay off gassy foods or carbonated drinks to cut down on the air bubbles, and stick to basic foods like chopped baked potatoes, rice, chicken noodle soup, and nothing too spicy/acidic. The fact that it's been going on for a month means it isn't food poisoning or the stomach flu - it's something bigger. I know you're looking out for the fam, but you really should call the doctor! Your health comes first. And usually doctor's offices will help by setting up payment plans/giving your fam a little discount if they know you're not in great financial shape. So please put your health first and tell your parents about this!
Lauren C.

by curlygirl9 on 9/22/2011 9:02:21 PM

I braid my hair a lot so I'll do that...also I'll definitely eat some pretzels because every day for lunch I get in my cafeteria a pretzel and a pb and j...Best.Lunch.Ever.

by annabann7 on 9/22/2011 8:38:23 PM

Hey Girlies!

Want advice? Come check out my new Club: "Dancing in the Rain" You can post a question about ANYTHING! We're looking for people to fill officer positions, and I'll get back to you in 1-2 days, sometimes even on the same day!

So come check it out! I'll see you there!

xoxoxo

~Macey

by Girl Like You Advice on 9/22/2011 8:10:27 PM

MOD!
What's birch beer?

Hey girl,

It's a type of soda!
Lauren C.

by frenchblondie on 9/22/2011 7:11:04 PM

Need Cash in a Flash? Join the Money Making 101 club! There you'll learn ways to make money, how to save money, and how to shop carefully. You can find the club on my profile or look it up in the "clubs" section. Join today!

by LuvYaBunches on 9/22/2011 7:09:48 PM

Kool! I'm German! But I don't live in Gernmany but I still celebrate Oktober Fest.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/22/2011 6:59:45 PM

modmodmod
hi, so my crush (who i know liked me last year) i just found out that he has a girl friend. this girl goes through guys quicker than she does cloths. i know this relationship will not last long, but i at least want to be friends with him again, we use to talk all the time last year until half way through the year. how should i talk? i kinda see him at his locker if that helps, we also have gym together. thanks!

Hey girlie,

Since he's got a GF now, you don't have to stress about flirting/dating - you can just focus on getting to know him and becoming better friends. So start with small talk - try texting or IMing him to say something like, "It's been so long, we gotta catch up! How are you?" Then start saying hey when you see him at his locker or in the hallways, and gradually build up to bigger convos about his interests, gym class, the football game this weekend, etc. You can do it - just start slow!

Lauren C.