AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 stylistas can up their school wardrobe with a $50 gift card from East & Lo! http://t.co/th1Dz2WKWw

1 HOURS AGO Why does brunch have to be strictly a weekend thing? I propose Thursday editorial brunch meetings effective immediately. #GLHQ

2 HOURS AGO How many bows’ are in your closet? http://t.co/yMOVfUUx1A

COMMENTS

Are my eyes really changing color?

Is it possible for eyes to change color? Whenever I cry, my usually blue-gray eyes change to a really bright bluish-green color. It also happens when I...

Yeah! My eyes are dark brown but change from light brown to pitch black I think its cute and cool Smile

by hinatagal on 8/12/2012 1:06:53 AM

I want blue eyes so bad.😔 Grr

by HubCityVball3 on 6/2/2012 1:59:34 PM

my eyes change from normal blue green to gray in the light and bright blue when i cry and dark green blue in the dark O_O

by username0000 on 1/12/2012 8:49:20 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by DivaD01 on 11/8/2011 1:31:01 PM

my eyes are blue and they vary shades but i've always wished i had brown

by bdarrough98 on 10/15/2011 8:50:22 PM

MOD!
So I have been having cramps for a few weeks (my mom thinks they are from stress) and I have been scratching at my arms when they don't itch.I have had a few other signs of anxiety, should I go to the doctor to talk about the possiblity of having anxiety or should I just see if it goes away? Thank you!

I think that if you don't feel like it is serious, then you can maybe wait it out for a bit. However, it sounds like something you should get checked out ASAP by your doctor.

-Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by carmel48 on 10/4/2011 11:25:19 PM

Mod mod mod! okay, two questions: One, my skin seems to be naturally red on my face, but every where else its normal. People usually think im sunburned or something. Ive tried a few foundations, but none seem to work. Is there any way to fix this? and two: my face still has baby fat. Im 16, and i know im not just thinking it because other people have said that, too. How can i get rid of it? thanks!

by renee95 on 10/1/2011 1:22:15 PM

**MOD My friend often wets the bed and has wetting accidents. Should my friend consider wearing diapers again?

Hey chica, maybe your friend needs to see a doctor. There may be a serious reason why she's still wetting the bed. Hope she gets better!!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by questions on 9/28/2011 6:56:48 PM

mod mod mod mod
Okay so, I have a meeting with an agency director Monday night (I'm seeing if they would like to represent me in talent areas) and I just had a break-out on my nose! I need a quick fix by Monday so that i can look my best at the Monday meeting. Thanx

Hey babes! Oh no! Well, don't fret! Use a facial wash to prevent future breakouts. You may not be able to get rid of the blemish by that time but try putting on a little make up to cover it. You can use a little bit of foundation (one that matches your skin color) to try to hide it. Remember, be confident! Don't let this breakout make you self-conscious at the meeting. Forget it about the bump and present yourself in a confident manner. Best of luck!
Amalia E.

by txtingirl on 9/28/2011 8:39:35 AM

Hey girls!

Need advice? I can help you! I can give you advice on just about anything you ask me, just comment on my profile!

Also, please join my group “Amazing_Quotes” for some simply amazing quotes! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 9/27/2011 1:47:47 PM