Bridget M.

is modding

35 MINUTES AGO 6 cute stocking stuffers for all your gal pals: http://t.co/a7uTfASA6g

1 HOURS AGO Whose holiday vid was better, @ArianaGrande's Santa Tell Me or @FifthHarmony's All I Want For Christmas? http://t.co/zTYoe8PNZP

2 HOURS AGO How should you show your Christmas spirit?! Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/OK7oR7U3tz

COMMENTS

Are my eyes really changing color?

Is it possible for eyes to change color? Whenever I cry, my usually blue-gray eyes change to a really bright bluish-green color. It also happens when I...

Mine are light brown and turn amber. It's pretty cool Laughing

by Borninjune on 9/26/2011 8:41:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
So my tongue is like peeling... its not bleeding or anything though. its like skin peeling.. its weird. is this normal? thanks

Hey girl, did you have something hot to drink that burnt it a bit? It doesn't sound too atypical, but if it's constant, I'd let your parents know.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by xoshanaxo on 9/26/2011 8:40:54 PM

SNAZZY!(OMGabi) Haha I like that word. I know people whose eyes change colors. I am jealous mine are just boring big and brown. Nothing special.

by topchef88 on 9/26/2011 8:09:21 PM

My eyes are black all of my friends have blue eyes and a few light brown but mine are SUPER dark. it would be different if they were big and brown but they are just so plain...my crushes are the same shade as mine but they are HUGE! I LOVE HIM...UGH I MEAN HIS EYES...LOL!

by Alykat18 on 9/26/2011 5:04:26 PM

Dude, I have a friend with brown eyes, but every time she blinks her eyes get darker and then lighter again...it's kinda cool

by biffo on 9/25/2011 8:42:04 PM

my eyes are just almost jet black... most people are kinda creeped out by them. but if you look close there's a slight brown tint to them

by daloreanzone on 9/25/2011 6:16:44 PM

My eyes do that too.
Usually they're blue-grey-greenish but if I'm crying, they get really, really blue. I think it's pretty snazzy.

by OMGabi on 9/25/2011 5:51:23 PM

My eyes are dark brown but when you look at them, when the sun is shining on them, they look like a dark green brown, with gold highlights.

by da-runner on 9/25/2011 5:44:37 PM

My eyes look yellow-green in bright sunlight.

by Superleigh50 on 9/25/2011 5:20:38 PM

My eyes have changed color over time- they were light blue when I was younger, then greenish, then a mix, now mostly dark blue with green specks and green on the inside. Its kinda cool (:

by Colierox on 9/25/2011 5:11:38 PM