2 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

2 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

2 HOURS AGO RT @vic_tory_ous: @dellhome @InternQueen @girlslifemag If you can write well, you can do anything! ✏️💪#LearnItShareItt

COMMENTS

How can I fix my eyebrows shape?

The hair on one of my eyebrows is really funky.

i have the EXACT same problem. my left eyebrow has some hairs that are more vertical while the others are pretty normal. but my right brow is just fine...so wierd.

by helloimawkward1 on 9/18/2012 6:17:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I want my eyebrows to have a nice shape because they are SO blah...with like no shape whatsoever. But I'm not allowed to wax...everytime I pluck, it doesnt change the shape. Is there anyway to shape my eyebrows with tweezers?! lol PLEASE HELP!

Helen S.

by maggie183 on 7/9/2012 5:06:14 PM

Wow, I have the exact same thing with my right eyebrow. It's nice to know I'm not alone. . . I used to hate it but now I think it's kind of unique, it makes your eyebrows one of a kind.

by CountryCutie4 on 6/27/2012 6:09:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD So i have really bushy and ugly eyebrows and im like 14, but my mom just wouldn't let me even though i told her that i always get asked about them and all of my friends get to remove them. she keeps telling me that i'm too little to to remove them and i shouldn't put eyeliner...etc. Is there anyway i can convince her to remove them??
Thank you! (:

Maybe if you could prove to your mother how responsible you are (with chores, grades, helping around the house) you can use that as proof that you are mature enough to make the decision to have your eyebrows done. If she still says you can't check out a youtube tutorial to learn how you can shape your eyebrows on your own.
Amanda P.

by Suzy9918 on 2/8/2012 12:34:37 PM

you can wax if your parents let you

by girlygirl5202003 on 1/14/2012 9:33:52 PM

RaceTiger7 -- The Model's aren't perfect. They either pluck their eye brows, get them done at a salon, they get the picture retouched, or they grow naturally that way. It may not seem natural--but some people do have natural eye brows that way. And hey--Nobody's perfect.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/4/2011 11:50:43 PM

MODMODMOD the first part of my eyebrow sticks up to and it looks ugly. I find it really hard to pluck them because it hurts. And I dont have any salons here. What should I do??????????

Hey chicky, you might just have to bare the pain and pluck it! If you can't do it yourself, get a parent or girlfriend to help you out. Beauty is pain sometimes. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by hermionelover on 10/26/2011 7:45:08 PM

my eyebrows are really bushy and stick up all over the place. i get teased about them so i ask my mom if i can go to a salon to get the done. She wont even let me pluck them!!!!!
what should i do?
delaney<3

Keep asking your mom. If you tell her exactly why you want it she may eventually let you. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by socestar8 on 10/14/2011 6:18:17 PM

MOD how do i know if someone anwsers my question???????????? HELPP

Hey girl!

Check back on your original post to see if your question has been answered. Make sure when you post questions you begin with MOD, just like you did for this one. If your question hasn't been answered, be sure to repost it so the mods at GL can help you out!
Rachel N.

by HEW99 on 10/3/2011 9:58:15 AM

MODMODMOD
why are none of my comments showing up!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

They're being moderated.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by hermionelover on 9/24/2011 11:30:25 AM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Guys are way gassier than girls.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.