8 HOURS AGO zzz zzz zzz *wake up to drink a glass of water because thirsty always happens at 2am* zzz zzz

9 HOURS AGO Because taking notes is infinitely more chic when your polish matches your pen: http://t.co/BePRfRcK6M #manimonday

10 HOURS AGO We feel *exactly* the same way! RT @PeytonatorWorld: @girlslifemag @PeytonList OMGOMGOMGOMG

COMMENTS

How can I fix my eyebrows shape?

The hair on one of my eyebrows is really funky.

i have the EXACT same problem. my left eyebrow has some hairs that are more vertical while the others are pretty normal. but my right brow is just fine...so wierd.

by helloimawkward1 on 9/18/2012 6:17:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I want my eyebrows to have a nice shape because they are SO blah...with like no shape whatsoever. But I'm not allowed to wax...everytime I pluck, it doesnt change the shape. Is there anyway to shape my eyebrows with tweezers?! lol PLEASE HELP!

Helen S.

by maggie183 on 7/9/2012 5:06:14 PM

Wow, I have the exact same thing with my right eyebrow. It's nice to know I'm not alone. . . I used to hate it but now I think it's kind of unique, it makes your eyebrows one of a kind.

by CountryCutie4 on 6/27/2012 6:09:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD So i have really bushy and ugly eyebrows and im like 14, but my mom just wouldn't let me even though i told her that i always get asked about them and all of my friends get to remove them. she keeps telling me that i'm too little to to remove them and i shouldn't put eyeliner...etc. Is there anyway i can convince her to remove them??
Thank you! (:

Maybe if you could prove to your mother how responsible you are (with chores, grades, helping around the house) you can use that as proof that you are mature enough to make the decision to have your eyebrows done. If she still says you can't check out a youtube tutorial to learn how you can shape your eyebrows on your own.
Amanda P.

by Suzy9918 on 2/8/2012 12:34:37 PM

you can wax if your parents let you

by girlygirl5202003 on 1/14/2012 9:33:52 PM

RaceTiger7 -- The Model's aren't perfect. They either pluck their eye brows, get them done at a salon, they get the picture retouched, or they grow naturally that way. It may not seem natural--but some people do have natural eye brows that way. And hey--Nobody's perfect.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/4/2011 11:50:43 PM

MODMODMOD the first part of my eyebrow sticks up to and it looks ugly. I find it really hard to pluck them because it hurts. And I dont have any salons here. What should I do??????????

Hey chicky, you might just have to bare the pain and pluck it! If you can't do it yourself, get a parent or girlfriend to help you out. Beauty is pain sometimes. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by hermionelover on 10/26/2011 7:45:08 PM

my eyebrows are really bushy and stick up all over the place. i get teased about them so i ask my mom if i can go to a salon to get the done. She wont even let me pluck them!!!!!
what should i do?
delaney<3

Keep asking your mom. If you tell her exactly why you want it she may eventually let you. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by socestar8 on 10/14/2011 6:18:17 PM

MOD how do i know if someone anwsers my question???????????? HELPP

Hey girl!

Check back on your original post to see if your question has been answered. Make sure when you post questions you begin with MOD, just like you did for this one. If your question hasn't been answered, be sure to repost it so the mods at GL can help you out!
Rachel N.

by HEW99 on 10/3/2011 9:58:15 AM

MODMODMOD
why are none of my comments showing up!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

They're being moderated.