5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

How can I fix my eyebrows shape?

The hair on one of my eyebrows is really funky.

i have the EXACT same problem. my left eyebrow has some hairs that are more vertical while the others are pretty normal. but my right brow is just fine...so wierd.

by helloimawkward1 on 9/18/2012 6:17:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I want my eyebrows to have a nice shape because they are SO blah...with like no shape whatsoever. But I'm not allowed to wax...everytime I pluck, it doesnt change the shape. Is there anyway to shape my eyebrows with tweezers?! lol PLEASE HELP!

Helen S.

by maggie183 on 7/9/2012 5:06:14 PM

Wow, I have the exact same thing with my right eyebrow. It's nice to know I'm not alone. . . I used to hate it but now I think it's kind of unique, it makes your eyebrows one of a kind.

by CountryCutie4 on 6/27/2012 6:09:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD So i have really bushy and ugly eyebrows and im like 14, but my mom just wouldn't let me even though i told her that i always get asked about them and all of my friends get to remove them. she keeps telling me that i'm too little to to remove them and i shouldn't put eyeliner...etc. Is there anyway i can convince her to remove them??
Thank you! (:

Maybe if you could prove to your mother how responsible you are (with chores, grades, helping around the house) you can use that as proof that you are mature enough to make the decision to have your eyebrows done. If she still says you can't check out a youtube tutorial to learn how you can shape your eyebrows on your own.
Amanda P.

by Suzy9918 on 2/8/2012 12:34:37 PM

you can wax if your parents let you

by girlygirl5202003 on 1/14/2012 9:33:52 PM

RaceTiger7 -- The Model's aren't perfect. They either pluck their eye brows, get them done at a salon, they get the picture retouched, or they grow naturally that way. It may not seem natural--but some people do have natural eye brows that way. And hey--Nobody's perfect.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 11/4/2011 11:50:43 PM

MODMODMOD the first part of my eyebrow sticks up to and it looks ugly. I find it really hard to pluck them because it hurts. And I dont have any salons here. What should I do??????????

Hey chicky, you might just have to bare the pain and pluck it! If you can't do it yourself, get a parent or girlfriend to help you out. Beauty is pain sometimes. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by hermionelover on 10/26/2011 7:45:08 PM

my eyebrows are really bushy and stick up all over the place. i get teased about them so i ask my mom if i can go to a salon to get the done. She wont even let me pluck them!!!!!
what should i do?
delaney<3

Keep asking your mom. If you tell her exactly why you want it she may eventually let you. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by socestar8 on 10/14/2011 6:18:17 PM

MOD how do i know if someone anwsers my question???????????? HELPP

Hey girl!

Check back on your original post to see if your question has been answered. Make sure when you post questions you begin with MOD, just like you did for this one. If your question hasn't been answered, be sure to repost it so the mods at GL can help you out!
Rachel N.

by HEW99 on 10/3/2011 9:58:15 AM

MODMODMOD
why are none of my comments showing up!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

They're being moderated.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by hermionelover on 9/24/2011 11:30:25 AM

I wish the models weren't so perfect!
Like anyone has brows that perfect?

by RaceTiger7 on 9/22/2011 11:38:30 PM

i have the same thing, but were i live i dont have salons or anything. so what are some ways i can fix it???? could u give me tips? videos?
and why do most of my comments never show up?????

Hey girlie,

Try a medium colored eyeshadow, then press that into your brow line with a small brush. Don't overdo it, but this is a great way to fill in holes until your hair grows back. Then once it does, DON'T go crazy with it! Have mom pluck them or just trim them to keep them looking tame. Then if you ever travel - on vacation, to visit family, etc. - take advantage and visit a salon to really shape your brows Smile

Lauren C.

by hermionelover on 9/22/2011 10:57:24 PM

mod mod mod mod mod
I was washing my potatoes to cook them and i noticed little black spots all over them. Are the okay to eat? or are they rotting? i got them no more than 2 weeks ago. Id ask my parents but they aren't home.

Hey girl,

Black spots are fine! Potatoes naturally change in appearance a little bit as they age, but it doesn't mean they're bad. What you have to watch out for is gray/white fuzzy patches, which are mold. They usually don't grow for a long time but that's a sign that the potato is old and not safe to eat!
Lauren C.

by wednesday1408 on 9/22/2011 8:49:47 PM

QUIK TIP!
If you wanna fix the shape take an old mascara brush and use it to comb the hair in any and evry shape! I use it and so does my mom
hope this helps!!!!

by rmkel082 on 9/22/2011 8:14:09 PM

Omg i have the exact same problem with my eyebrows. Its so annoying, but soon im gonna go to a professional to fix it.

by Luv2Sing16 on 9/22/2011 7:15:26 PM

Need Cash in a Flash? Join the Money Making 101 club! There you'll learn ways to make money, how to save money, and how to shop carefully. You can find the club on my profile or look it up in the "clubs" section. Join today!

by LuvYaBunches on 9/22/2011 7:10:33 PM

If anyone needs advice on there body or anything else visit my advice queen page or my profile Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 9/22/2011 6:59:46 PM

I really like this guy, and he always talks to/smiles at/flirts with me in class. We have staring contests that go on for awhile, and he even moved so he could sit by me in class today. However, he also pretty much ignores me in the hallway. Sometimes he'll say hi or bye, but that's about it. He also talks to a bunch of older girls in the halls. I'm really confused and can't tell if he likes me or not.

Hey girlie,

It could be one of two things - he sounds like he could either be crushin' but then awkward/uncomfortable with what to say when you're passing in the halls (which, let's face it, is kinda awkward since you're moving so fast), or he's just a flirt and enjoys flirting with you and all those other girls. Try to give it time and flirt back - see where it goes! That's really the only way to know how to move forward Smile

Lauren C.

by summergirl21 on 9/22/2011 6:23:09 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
What are some good foods to eat when your sick besides soup? iv been eating eggs for the protein but im not sure what else to eat. Something thats not to hard to swallow (sore throat.)

Hey girlie,

Scrambled eggs are great! So are chopped baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, crackers, plain baked chicken (with a little ketchup or salt if you're feeling up to it), and rice. Listen to your sick bod and what you feel "in the mood" to eat - usually, it's what your bod needs most at the moment!

Lauren C.