Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

4 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

5 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

I think I have too much hair around my privates

I know it's normal to have hair down there, but...

Whenever i where a swimsuit my hair down there sticks out. What should i do about it?!???

by call-me-cricket on 7/12/2012 4:22:44 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by chloe4137 on 6/20/2012 1:14:35 PM

mod mod mod
soo i notice my stomoach has hair on it...should i take it off

Hey girl,

Everyone has hair, so don't worry about it, because it's completely normal! If you do want to remove it, the strategies are the same as for other hair removal (waxing, shaving, etc.), so just be careful!

Meghan D.

by cutiepie14231 on 4/27/2012 9:36:57 PM

I know this is weird but does anyone ever wonder why shaving 'down there' is so important for us to do. You see ads for brazilians and bikini hair removal and how poplar it is, even for people our age and its the guys with all the hair and you dont see the ads for them to get rid of their 'down there' hair. Oh well, I guess that is just the way it is.

It wont stop me from shaving but its just one of those weird thoughts.

by luckykel on 4/13/2012 3:13:37 PM

Hey Kawaii Panda, your def not the first girl to have that itching sensation. What do you use to shave? Nair? Shaving cream or soap? The problem is most likely the product you're using to shave. It could also be the temperature of the water or the razor. Try switching up your shaving method and see if anything improves. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod mod mod!!!
I don't know how to explain it, but after I shave, it itches and red bumps appear 'down there.' Lynae P.

by KawaiiPanda on 4/7/2012 1:09:08 PM

Mod mod mod I have hair down there. But, I have started growing some like on the front under my belly! Why? Ps the new ones are like an inch long and black and I haven't had my period yet but have had discharge for a little over a month.

Hey girl,

A lot of chicas have a bit of hair on their tummies, so don't worry! It's not related to your period, it's just part of being human!

Meghan D.

by cuddlebug143 on 3/3/2012 10:09:23 AM

i have a hairy down there

by sarahrose on 2/24/2012 2:15:35 PM

MOD MOD!!
For some reason my comment are not showing up on the other convo! But I have a really important question.
First Ill see if this even posts!(:

Well hello! Go ahead and ask and ill try my best to answer your question. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by anonomysyeaa on 2/14/2012 8:25:49 PM

Mod mod mod!!
Is it normal to have period cramps so bad you pass out? Because that happened to me the other day (and I'm 100% sure it was from cramps btw). That's never happened before! Usually pain medicine works but should I be calling a doctor?

Ive had pretty bad cramps and gotten close to passing out but i think if that happened to you, you may want to ask your doctor whats up. They may be able to give you some advice to help lessen the pain. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by needtobreathe on 1/3/2012 7:35:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
ok so over christmas break i've noticed that it really iches "down there"... it itches A LOT and its really embarassing!! i cant help i HAVE to itch it! i shower every night and sometimes i shave down there but what should i do? i want it to stop itching before i go back to school!

Hey girlie,

If it itches on the outside, it could be irritation from shaving or dry skin from the harsh winter weather. (Yep, the dry air affects "down there" too!) Try to stop shaving for a bit and moisturize down there with body lotion once or twice a day. If it itches inside, it's probably a yeast infection. Yeast infections are no big deal and happen to all of us, but def give your doc a call so they can diagnose you and recommend a cream/pill to treat it. If it itches as bad as you say (and as bad as yeast infections normally itch), you'll feel so RELIEVED to treat it!!! <3
Lauren C.