4 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

7 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

8 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

My buds are busting on my bod

I try to be happy with my body but they keep making me feel more self-conscious!

look dont worry about your chest its not like u have a choice to make them bigger dont worry about them ignore them and if that dosnt work then they are not your friends

by kylara on 10/8/2011 3:41:03 PM

my friends do the same thing to me but I`m glad i don't have HUGE boobs and theirs aren't much bigger than mine

by yoyoandhoops456 on 10/6/2011 8:17:57 PM

i wish i could be skinny you're lucky so don't worry trust me every thing eevens out in the end

by juliacar on 10/1/2011 2:20:23 PM

MOD
I just got braces and they hurt really bad! I can stand the pain, but now I slur my s's and th's.

Ouch! I've been there, babe. Luckily, your mouth just needs some time to adjust to the new metal in there. The slurring will stop in a day or two max - just keep talking through it! You won't even notice, but you'll gradually get the hang of talking with your new gear. As for the pain, sometimes the orthodontist can give you wax to put on poking wires to ease the sharp pain. Advil and Tylenol can help at first as well. Lay off acidic foods like ketchup and orange juice so you don't irritate it further! And hang in there - we all go through this, and it always turns out ok! Smile
Lauren C.

by lbradshaw35 on 10/1/2011 12:09:50 AM

Hi, so i have a really low self esteem. I've always had body problems. I feel like I can't show myself to anyone. I can't go to the beach without wearing something to cover myself up. I'm 5'5 and ithink about 164lbs. I'm not that fat but I'm not skinny. My dad told me about a month ago (It really made me upset I called my mom crying-divorced parents) my dad said "You were skinny when you were 5, what happened?" I was torn apart from this. All my friends are so pretty and skinny and have guys chasing after them. So that puts my self esteem even lower! I don't know what to do! I'm really torn apart and I have my dad and his gf coming at me from both ends saying i have to go to the gym. I've really and truly considered aneorexia. I know thats terrible. But I don't think ill ever do it, but how do i stop thinking about it? and like myself for who i am? and lose weight without harming my body? Please help! thank you!

Hey girl! Don't listen to what others are telling you. If going to the gym and working out will make you feel better than go for it. But do what makes you happy! Also, try working on how you see yourself. If you start to see yourself as pretty and act confident, then others will see it to. Talk to your doctor if you still struggle with this and they will be able to give you healthier, and safer, ways to loose weight. Good luck!
Ana D.

by wigreengummybear on 9/29/2011 3:06:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD! My sister keeps calling me fat! and so did my grampa but hes fatter!

Hey missy, sounds like your sister and grandpa are just insecure with their bodies, and it makes them feel better to point out "flaws" in yours, (even though you probably don't have anySmile) So just ignore them or shoot them an insult back. Hope this helps and have confidence in your bod! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by impi on 9/28/2011 6:58:21 PM

I'm naturally skinny too. I use to be self-conscious but I don't care at all anymore. Some people shove tubes down there throats to get skinny...Gross I know.

by Chloe<3 on 9/27/2011 2:40:42 AM

This morning I walked into school, and my "friend" made a face at my shorts, then said "You have a GIANT zit on your forehead" and pointed to it. "It's a bug bite." I reminded her, and it was! Then as I walked to class, ignoring her she said (in front of some of my other friends) "You know how when you wear a white shirt, and like, a pink bra, that it like, shows?" She giggled. It's the closest running bra color they have to a skin tone! And really, unless you are looking hard you can't tell. So I went into assembly, and sat down. My real friend A. sat down, rolled her eyes at them, and submerged me in convo.
I learned today that you can tell a real friend by how they always support you, and know what you would do for them in a sitch and do the same. I am cashing in some new friends tomorrow, ones who share my interest- not feed off of insecurity.

by RaceTiger7 on 9/26/2011 10:19:39 PM

girl, i ttly know how u feel! some 'immature' friends of mine make fun of my boobs (they r completly flat!) and my period Frown . i understand . so i found new friends that were more mature and could handle puberty.

im super skinny too! but my friend whos fatter is envy of me... Smile

DONT LET THEM HURT YOUR FEELINGS!! KEEP SMILIN' Smile

by Twinkles77 on 9/26/2011 10:09:32 PM

Get new freinds. Or tell the old ones that they're hurting your feelings and need to stop.

by frenchblondie on 9/26/2011 8:41:13 PM