10 HOURS AGO Ok here's a hint: It's *awesome* https://t.co/l1Pb1ng4Sg

12 HOURS AGO #QUIZ Is your summer crush a keeper? http://t.co/iY8peipoym pic.twitter.com/9kymW4xQAI

13 HOURS AGO Are you painfully shy around guys? Check out how to bust out of your shell ASAP: http://t.co/M7N9e8EFDq pic.twitter.com/ZDqjqb8gOQ

COMMENTS

5 things to do before your next babysitting job

Super sitter award, here you come!

I help with my 5 month old nephew and i"m just 9.

by BriannaM911 on 10/8/2011 3:54:16 PM

I help with my 5 month old nephew and i"m just 9.

by BriannaM911 on 10/8/2011 3:53:59 PM

I bring a notebook so I can write down what happened and if the children didn't listen. I babysit a 2 year old girl(so cute!), a 5 year old boy and a 9 year old boy. I get $10 an hour! (:

by EgirlH.97 on 9/23/2011 9:30:28 PM

I have to babysit an 8-month-old baby tomorrow night...

by smileysevvie on 9/23/2011 7:45:56 PM

I think I have mental problems, probably caused by stress. I can get nasty mood swings and go from being super confident to wishing that I was dead in a matter of seconds. I feel worthless and hate being alive. I have no one to talk to and no one that I can trust. I'm constantly getting in trouble because of memory loss. It feels like my heart is being dropped and stepped on, being shattered into tiny pieces. There is always a burning pain in me and it sometimes feels a bit better but then its back even worse. I have been trying to deal with this for 7 months now. I tried telling my friend when it was just starting but she couldn't deal with it so I stopped after about ten words. I tried telling my parents but they told me that I was just sad. They didn't believe me. I know I am not just sad, I have been sad before and this isn't just sadness.I am homeschooled so I have no guidance counselors or anyone like that. Please help me not get worse!I already can't control myself!

I think you need to talk to your doctor. Next time you go in tell them about it. Also if thats not soon ask your parents to let you go in asap. The doctor will be able to help you with this issue of yours. Youll be fine! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.