8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

10 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

12 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Punt procrastination

Eight cinchy ways to get you back in action and crossing off that list in no time.

Thank you so much! I am always procrastinating.

by wavegirl on 11/6/2011 10:43:35 AM

this dosen't help because i love everything exept math i mean i do great but really 19 questions after a night of 30 this SUCKS!!!! (ugh my dad will be so mad when he gets home)

by 062536 on 9/29/2011 9:10:32 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? I can help you! I can give you advice on just about anything you ask me, just comment on my profile!

Also, please join my group “Amazing_Quotes” for some simply amazing quotes!

by facebooker1240 on 9/27/2011 1:48:35 PM

yay thanks GL this will help a lot in my first year of high school! i'm so glad i have a study hall last period!

by fallsb-ball on 9/25/2011 5:51:41 PM

Thanks so much Becca. I'm really sorry about your dog. He had a disease that made him limp. He was a great dog, and I get your point. I would hate it if he was in pain.

I'm glad I could help out things into perspective, chica. It definitely sucks, but just remember that he's up there in doggie heaven right now, eating as many shoes as he wants! Smile

Becca G.

by swimgrl911 on 9/24/2011 11:34:32 PM

please help I've been crying all day. My neighbors put their dog down today, and I loved him so much. He did bad things like ate shoes when we dog sat him, but I always forgave him. And we would get mad, but we would always take care of him. Now I don't know what to do. I am so mad at my neighbors because they said he was suffering, but I blame it on them even though I know it's their fault. I know he wasn't my dog, but I loved him so so much. How do I get over it? Please help I can't stop crying.

Hey girly! It's totally understandable to be upset and sad. But, remember that your neighbors are probably even more upset than you are about it. After all, they lived with their dog every day! There must have been a good reason why they would put down their dog. If their dog was sick, then they loved it enough to not make it suffer. We had to put our dog, Jethro, down last year. It was horrible. But, he had cancer and refused to eat. My parents didn't want him to suffer and be in pain. And, that's how your neighbors most likely feel too. They love their dog so much that they don't want him to be in pain. Now, he's in a better place.

Becca G.

by swimgrl911 on 9/24/2011 10:34:21 PM

by fungirl123 on 9/24/2011 7:06:30 PM

Thanks! This is just what I needed for the first year of high school - I was amazed at how much homework there is than in middle school, and my sister drives me crazy because she never has any homework to do at home (she has a study hall last period). Smile

by Raefear on 9/24/2011 10:33:12 AM

OMG! Check out my advice queen page!!!!!

by kewauneegal on 9/24/2011 9:56:50 AM

Have you taken AP European History? I have a C in the class and my parents won't let me transfer to regular world history and my teacher doesn't teach at all and gives super hard tests. This class is taking away from my social life and whole life in general and makes me want to kill myself. Can you please give me some study tips? I'm not cheating or asking you to do my homework for me so please help!!! Thanks!!!

Talk to your teacher or anyone in your class that is doing well about tutoring you. That way, you can have one-on-one help, as opposed to being in a classroom setting.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Scorpio1027 on 9/24/2011 1:36:11 AM

What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?