1 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

2 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

3 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

COMMENTS

Quick 'n' easy DIY pumpkin face mask

The best of autumn harvest to bring out the best in your skin.

Mod mod mod mod
wats heavy whipping cream?

Hey girl,

It is sort of like cream but heavier, and you use it in cooking!

Meghan D.

by Demeter99 on 7/27/2012 9:55:01 PM

Thanx
Glad I asked! ;)

by Krisskatt on 6/7/2012 3:01:28 AM

MOD
Can I replace whipping cream with cool whip?

Hey girl,

"Heavy whipping cream" is NOT the same thing as Cool Whip, so no I'd stick to the recipe!
Lauren C.

by Krisskatt on 5/13/2012 12:07:14 AM

If you want some even easier face fasks :
Put plain yogurt on ur face for five minutes then rinse off

Dip a cotton swab in milk and pat on face (all over) rinse whn face feels tight

Make non flavored gelaton and when its cooled (but still liquid!) Put on face, when it dries peel it off

Make oat meal (flavored oatmeal works too) and put it on face. Once dry / hardened take it off and rinse.

Enjoy;)

by tori42 on 5/3/2012 10:12:24 PM

mod mod mod

Hey girlie,

Unfortunately, coffee creamer isn't the right consistency...heavy cream is, well, heavier! I'd probably wait until mom is willing to buy a small container of heavy cream, or save your money and get some yourself. There's no rush for this! Wait til you can get all the right ingredients before giving it a try Smile
Lauren C.

by da-runner on 12/11/2011 12:44:35 AM

Jinxycharms, I learned that if you use liquid witch hazel as a facial cleanser it calms redness and shrinks pores making it harder to get acne and easier for the acne to heal. Just go to CVS, Walgreens, or whatever drugstore your family goes to and grab a bottle of witch hazel and every morning and night try to remember to rub some over your face, beleive me it works.
P.S. Also try changing you pillow case every week or so.

by da-runner on 11/13/2011 6:44:35 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!!!!!
so about 2 months ago my skin was pretty good. So maybe I had a zit here and ther but nothing 2 bad. Latley, my skin has gotten gross. My cheeks, nose and chin r clear but my forehead looks like there r red mountains on it!!!! I use nitrogeina clensing pad every night but nothing works! Is there anything I can do??? Pls help

Hey girlie,

You're going through puberty right now, so it's natural for your hormones to be going up and down - and this can cause breakouts, no matter how well you take care of your skin Frown But you can still do some things to help. Drink plenty of water and get plenty of sleep each night. Use a gentle facial cleanser in the morning and at night. ANd remember to keep your hands away from your face during the day! Your fingers can transfer oils to your skin, which can totally clog pores and cause pimples. If all else fails, try asking your doc for professional tips!
Lauren C.

by Jinxycharms on 11/13/2011 12:08:05 AM

Mod! sorry forgot that part last time :p Can I substitute the heavy cream with something if so then what? because my mom doesn't want to go out and buy cream... I think this might be a dumb question but would coffee creamer work or not?

Hey girl, I'm sorry remind me of your question again. Smile

Lynae P.

by da-runner on 11/12/2011 6:11:53 PM

by da-runner on 11/12/2011 4:55:10 PM

I'm so excited to try this! tonight i'm having a sleepover w/ my bff and it will be sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun!!!

by e17c on 11/4/2011 5:50:10 PM