AN HOUR AGO Only a few hours until @LittleMix's #BlackMagicVideo! Can we just fast-forward to tomorrow? http://t.co/wGuT5m4ajg pic.twitter.com/jTjBFUSwbI

2 HOURS AGO Planning your grad party? You'll be the talk of the town with these DIY decorations: http://t.co/EjvB1mSGUT pic.twitter.com/fYuxieTaSI

COMMENTS

Help Nina Dobrev go pink!

See how you can do good while rocking pink and working out.

Sweet our school has a think pink night during vb season it's totally fun and all the money that night goes to our local hosiptal for breast cancer.

by Hale Luver on 10/24/2011 7:16:31 PM

cool

by merrymerry22 on 10/12/2011 6:14:59 PM

I LOVE nina dobrev and I am happy that she is going PINK!

by maniii111 on 10/3/2011 6:20:11 PM

CALLING ALL GIRLS WHO WANT TO GET FIT!!!!
Come join Get Fit With me!!!!!
You can talk about your favorite healthy recipes or the best workouts.
We even dish out advice to help each other stay on track.PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!!

by frenchblondie on 9/26/2011 9:35:29 PM

Awesome! I'm totally gonna help the cause!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/26/2011 7:21:08 PM

Cool! I'll read more about Project Pink! Smile

by Sheyenne on 9/26/2011 6:10:24 PM

MODMODMOD
Hey! I ABSOLUTELY HATE VEGGIES AND FRUITS! What can I do to stay healthy? I don't have a doctor and I workout about 3 days a week. Thanks(:

Hey babe!

It's definitely hard to maintain a balanced diet without fruits and veggies, so I'd start taking vitamins and at least give things that you've never eaten before a taste. Since you have these eating habits, you should ask mom and dad to take you to see a doc - he or she can help you figure out a plan that will make sure you'll be eating healthy! Until that appointment, ask yourself if you're making a healthy decision every time you put something in your mouth. You'll be making smarter choice in no time! xoxox
Devin A.

by EgirlH.97 on 9/26/2011 4:05:27 PM

Awesome! I'll look up stuff about Project Pink!

by fallsb-ball on 9/25/2011 5:59:35 PM

Cool! I'll read more about Project Pink (:

by polkadottednail on 9/25/2011 4:40:33 PM

When was the last time you played fetch with your pup? You'll burn lots of cals throwing the ball with girl's best friend.

What’s your favorite sweet cool-down treat on a hot summer day?

You lose most of your body heat straight out of the top of your noggin

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.