9 HOURS AGO The trick to getting rid of dry winter skin: http://t.co/JhBFzysQMz

11 HOURS AGO Meet the little dude who's taking over @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/Dq0RQuXKWM

12 HOURS AGO Who's got the fiercest fans— @FifthHarmony, @officialR5 or @onedirection? http://t.co/JCIwP54vjR

COMMENTS

Help Nina Dobrev go pink!

See how you can do good while rocking pink and working out.

Sweet our school has a think pink night during vb season it's totally fun and all the money that night goes to our local hosiptal for breast cancer.

by Hale Luver on 10/24/2011 7:16:31 PM

cool

by merrymerry22 on 10/12/2011 6:14:59 PM

I LOVE nina dobrev and I am happy that she is going PINK!

by maniii111 on 10/3/2011 6:20:11 PM

CALLING ALL GIRLS WHO WANT TO GET FIT!!!!
Come join Get Fit With me!!!!!
You can talk about your favorite healthy recipes or the best workouts.
We even dish out advice to help each other stay on track.PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!!

by frenchblondie on 9/26/2011 9:35:29 PM

Awesome! I'm totally gonna help the cause!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/26/2011 7:21:08 PM

Cool! I'll read more about Project Pink! Smile

by Sheyenne on 9/26/2011 6:10:24 PM

MODMODMOD
Hey! I ABSOLUTELY HATE VEGGIES AND FRUITS! What can I do to stay healthy? I don't have a doctor and I workout about 3 days a week. Thanks(:

Hey babe!

It's definitely hard to maintain a balanced diet without fruits and veggies, so I'd start taking vitamins and at least give things that you've never eaten before a taste. Since you have these eating habits, you should ask mom and dad to take you to see a doc - he or she can help you figure out a plan that will make sure you'll be eating healthy! Until that appointment, ask yourself if you're making a healthy decision every time you put something in your mouth. You'll be making smarter choice in no time! xoxox
Devin A.

by EgirlH.97 on 9/26/2011 4:05:27 PM

Awesome! I'll look up stuff about Project Pink!

by fallsb-ball on 9/25/2011 5:59:35 PM

Cool! I'll read more about Project Pink (:

by polkadottednail on 9/25/2011 4:40:33 PM

Need a quick way to get your cardio in for the day? Jump rope for 5-10 minutes to work up a sweat and strengthen calves.

If you could go on an unlimited shopping spree in any kind store, where would you go?

I will not get my period until my weight hits 100 pounds.

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!