2 HOURS AGO 7 ways to beat the blues when it's your time of the month: http://t.co/pkJJS4EJbE

2 HOURS AGO Thanks for watching with us, #GLgirls! Hope you loved the show as much as we did. #GLKCAs

2 HOURS AGO The @5SOS just got #slimed like no other! Awesome way to close an awesome show ❤️ #GLKCAs

COMMENTS

Help Nina Dobrev go pink!

See how you can do good while rocking pink and working out.

Sweet our school has a think pink night during vb season it's totally fun and all the money that night goes to our local hosiptal for breast cancer.

by Hale Luver on 10/24/2011 7:16:31 PM

cool

by merrymerry22 on 10/12/2011 6:14:59 PM

I LOVE nina dobrev and I am happy that she is going PINK!

by maniii111 on 10/3/2011 6:20:11 PM

CALLING ALL GIRLS WHO WANT TO GET FIT!!!!
Come join Get Fit With me!!!!!
You can talk about your favorite healthy recipes or the best workouts.
We even dish out advice to help each other stay on track.PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!!

by frenchblondie on 9/26/2011 9:35:29 PM

Awesome! I'm totally gonna help the cause!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 9/26/2011 7:21:08 PM

Cool! I'll read more about Project Pink! Smile

by Sheyenne on 9/26/2011 6:10:24 PM

MODMODMOD
Hey! I ABSOLUTELY HATE VEGGIES AND FRUITS! What can I do to stay healthy? I don't have a doctor and I workout about 3 days a week. Thanks(:

Hey babe!

It's definitely hard to maintain a balanced diet without fruits and veggies, so I'd start taking vitamins and at least give things that you've never eaten before a taste. Since you have these eating habits, you should ask mom and dad to take you to see a doc - he or she can help you figure out a plan that will make sure you'll be eating healthy! Until that appointment, ask yourself if you're making a healthy decision every time you put something in your mouth. You'll be making smarter choice in no time! xoxox
Devin A.

by EgirlH.97 on 9/26/2011 4:05:27 PM

Awesome! I'll look up stuff about Project Pink!

by fallsb-ball on 9/25/2011 5:59:35 PM

Cool! I'll read more about Project Pink (:

by polkadottednail on 9/25/2011 4:40:33 PM

Gradually limit yourself to two sweets per week.  Start with one a day, and little by little reduce.  This will make you healthier and happier!

Do you and your BFF ever argue?

I need eight glasses of water a day to be healthy.

Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway

Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!

CLICK HERE to enter.