AN HOUR AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

2 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz What kind of friends does your personality attract? http://t.co/RQkbRjeZXx

3 HOURS AGO Our makeup musts we always have going BTS: http://t.co/WE5hijGzT8

COMMENTS

One step forward for Saudi Arabian women!

Saudi King Abdullah has announced that women will be able to participate in politics…in a few years.

that makes me mad that some cultures still treat women like stupid little girls! Asking the closest male relative for PERMISSION to travel alone?!?!?! that's an outrage! I understand some parts of their culture is based on religion and that parts okay. I'm just saying, religion aside, women should be treated as equals to men!

by queenchristaofdivaland on 10/22/2011 10:17:09 AM

Ummm.... The first part is a Smile. Last part.... not so much. it's not like they wanted to get raped. anyway, what happens to the guy who did it huh?!?!?!? does he get in trouble?!?!?!?!? grrrrr...........

by flyaway99 on 10/21/2011 7:42:35 PM

It is highly unlikely things will change much in that area, and if they do, it will be for the worse or not much better at all. The Middle East still very much lives in the dark ages when it comes to many things, especially women... I sincerely hope things will change, but the sad reality is that the bad ideas and rules for women have been deeply brainwashed into the people, and they are unlikely to go away. :[

by Superleigh50 on 10/4/2011 3:00:27 PM

I come from this country and I'm hoping it's gonna change soon. I'm not living there at thee moment and from my experiences I think we do deserve more freedom. XD

by toffeepop on 9/27/2011 12:25:24 AM

CALLING ALL GIRLS WHO WANT TO GET FIT!!!!
Come join Get Fit With me!!!!!
You can talk about your favorite healthy recipes or the best workouts.
We even dish out advice to help each other stay on track.PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!!

by frenchblondie on 9/26/2011 9:43:58 PM

While this is definitely good, if it actually happens sometime soon, there is still a lot of progress to be made in that area of the world. Women have virtually no rights there, and while this will certainly help improve things, there is still a lot to be done.

by supersingershannon on 9/26/2011 9:16:37 PM

Hehe, ya see Qatar in the back in bold..that's where I from!

by lemontwist213 on 9/26/2011 7:24:31 PM

That part about how victims of rapists are at fault is completely ridiculous! I mean, you get violated and assaulted cruelly and you're to blame? I think that, just to prove this prejudiced world wrong, women should take action. It all starts with every single girl out there. Believe in yourself and dominate your own world Smile

by lemontwist213 on 9/26/2011 7:23:19 PM

We talked about this in history class. An all of us agreed that it was actually a SMALL STEP.
a) Women may not be able to vote in that country until 2015
b) Women must still cover their faces when out in public
c) If they want to go anywhere in or out of the country, they must ask the closest male relative
:\

by yangirl97 on 9/26/2011 7:20:47 PM

It just makes me sick seeing how men treat women! Even in the U.S. most men consider women inferior. But where would they be without women? Uh, they wouldn't exist! Come on, learn a little RESPECT!!!

by thecupcakequeen on 9/26/2011 7:15:46 PM