7 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

8 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

9 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

Your biggest yoga questions... answered!

We got the deets from a yoga guru.

This is a goood article, but i feel like it doesn't get me motivated. I want step by step how to poses because im a beginner in yoga. Everyone just expects you to know what they are talking about...

by Knerdalicious on 10/23/2011 12:54:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD Mod Mod Mod mod mod mod
Heyy, how can I get rid of my tummy fat? I look pregnant (And i ASSURE YOU that i cannot be!!) So how can i get rid of it without wanting to suck in my tummy?? I know, eat right... but its hard!! I don't know how to stay motivated... that's a big issue for me, staying motivated. So, how CAN i stay motivated and loose my tummy?!?! THANKS!!!! (btw, im 5'3" and i weigh .... lb and im 15)

Hey girl,

Eating right is definitely part of it, but you need more than that! First, replace your junk food cravings with healthier options, like granola bars, yogurt, veggies with ranch dip, peanut butter, salad, nuts, etc. Drink plenty of water and get plenty of sleep. And finally, work cardio into your daily routine. Bike riding, jogging, brisk walks, kickboxing, and swimming can all bust body fat like crazy! It's definitely your best bet if you wanna slim down in a healthy way Smile
Lauren C.

by icegal on 10/2/2011 11:36:10 AM

I love WiiFit yoga, the "trainer" may be hilarious, but after making it part of my routine it has become my relaxer at the end of the day.

by mirajhall on 10/1/2011 1:08:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD what stretches could I do to become more flexible in my legs?? thx

Hey honey! I was a cheerleader in high school and we did a variety of exercises to make us more flexible. Try sitting on the floor with your legs spread out in a v, stretch your arms to your toes and count for 30 seconds. Do this on both sides and in the middle. Next, close your legs, stretch your arms to your toes, and hold for 30 more seconds. If you do this everyday you will definitely notice a change. Get to it!

Amalia E.

by lilypod14 on 9/28/2011 9:20:22 AM

i love yoga. i stretch out before i got to bed. my fave poses are the downward dog and the warrior.

by unicornninja on 9/27/2011 7:23:32 PM

I find yoga boring, but I am interested too!

by RaceTiger7 on 9/26/2011 10:21:42 PM