9 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

13 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

14 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Apple cinnamon crunch bars

Delish solo, or on top of yogurt for a creamy, dreamy parfait...

MOD MOD MOD!
I have a problem. Halloween has been CANCELED because of the snow storm. I'm really upset and I don't know what to do. My friends and I were gonna go trick or treating (It's not weird...We're only ten) but i just got a call from my township saying it's been postponed till november 4th. What should I do instead of going trick or treating tonight?

Hey girl!

Why don't you get some scary movies, a big bucket of candy, and have a Halloween movie marathon with your besties? That's what I'm planning on doing tonight! xoxox
Devin A.

by angelicjade on 10/31/2011 1:01:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD i have a great recipie hoe do i get it on girls life

Hey girl,

Use our generic contact form for submissions like this. But always check another article like the idea you want to submit (i.e. a Blush Much, a poem, etc.) for a submission link before you use this one Smile
Lauren C.

by juliacar on 10/15/2011 11:09:50 AM

sounds AMAZING!!! have to try it!

by converse442 on 10/9/2011 4:03:42 PM

this looks so good! i like cooking alot!

by carrieunderwoodfan on 9/30/2011 5:51:25 PM

Smile Smile Smile Happy Wednesday Smile Smile Smile

Join Club GL! It's the ultimate club for all GL girlies. We talk about anything and everything! Also you can give advice on anything and everything.

by oceanlover69 on 9/28/2011 9:03:51 PM

Omg this sounds sooo good!!!!!!!!!! I will so have to try this!! Smile

by Sheyenne on 9/27/2011 6:50:55 PM