4 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

7 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

8 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Guy texts decoded!

At last, we get guy texting lingo translated.

I have started to developers feelings for this guy. He's perfect in every way imaginable. I have him my number a while backs ma we've texted a lot. He's always texting me, at late at night too. He asks to me a lot at school and sometimes I catch him looking at me. My friends see him look at me. His friends told me that he's always talking about me and they think he likes me but he has a girlfriend Frown nobody knows why he likes her beacause literally there is nothing good about her. But how can I tell or do something to make him like me

by audrey16 on 5/14/2013 7:13:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD Okay so I was talking to my crush on Facebook message and he said "I'm gonna go, speak to you soon Smile and he has never put a smiley face to me before accept for like last year when he asked me if we had any homework and when he was laughing at something I'd said. What does it mean? Could he possibly like me?

Hey girlie! I think it's a little too ambiguous to tell from just the smiley alone. Maybe see if there are any other possible signs that point toward him liking you; if there are, then I'd say 'definitely!'
Florence N.

by Confused_Girly13 on 4/10/2013 11:54:45 AM

Okay, so my BGF (who I happen to have a major crush on) texted me the other day, and just said yes. That was it. Then I started a conversation with him (or tried to) and all he would respond was Yes (with various punctuation.) It wasn't really a conversation, but it still felt like one. He's normally really deep and sweet and mature. He told me that he didn't actually send the first message, and he couldn't tell me who did, but he was texting me the rest of the time. Does this mean anything? ThanksSmile
PS. His bday is this Sunday and I was wondering if it was creepy that I wrote him a song as a present? (He's a musician.)

Hey girl,

If he didn't send the message at first, I don't think it necessarily meant anything romantically, he was probably just playing along with the first message. But if he's your BGF and loves music, a song sounds like a pretty sweet gift!

Meghan D.

by rebecca18 on 10/13/2012 10:17:37 PM

so there is a guy (isnt there always) i have had a crush on him since forever. one of my bffs just recently started to like him and when she asked me if i liked him i denied it and now i just want to tell he i do. how do i do it

by Hailiethecool on 7/29/2012 10:08:01 PM

Hey Maddie5321, now is the perfect time to make a move. Try talking and flirting with him. Get his number and ask him if he'd like to hang out sometime. Good luck girl and hope this helps! Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 2/25/2012 8:43:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I just found out my crush likes me. BUT he doesn't know that I like him OR that i know he likes me! So... now what?

by Maddie5321 on 2/25/2012 8:15:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My bf and I have been d8ing for about 2 monthes and idk if he still likes me! He txts me a lot but at school he just treats me like a friend which is kinda annoying because he was one of my BGF's we danced at skool dances together and he hugged me but only because his friends told him to! He won't hold my hand because my hands get really cold when I'm around him. Kind of because I'm nervous. We have a lot of the same friends and they all keep telling me to hang in there except for my BFFLs who tell me to do what I want. I tried to sit at his lunch table but he didn't really talk to me and I asked my friend to ask him if he still likes me and she said he did. Is he just shy or is it time for splitsville?

Hey girl,

Try talking to your guy before you making any big decisions. He may be going through something serious at home that's causing him to be distant, or school might be stressing him out more than usual. Calmly tell him you feel distant and want to know what's up, and see how he responds.

Meghan D.

by hisayzme on 2/4/2012 10:39:36 AM

Mod mod mod mod!
So I have known this guy my whole life. He's sweet smart and funny. We used to flirt everyday since we are in all the same classes. But then one day at break I caught him staring at me when I was sitting right next to him... When I looked at him, he kept staring, when I looked away and looked back, he was still staring. He sat there for 5whole minutes staring at me, and only stopped when the bell rang. Later I texted him saying what was up with you at break. He said "looking into the future, space, time, oh yeah... And the homework... Well ttyl..." then he signed off. Ever since then, things have been choppy with us. He wont even look at me anymore, let alone flirt with me. Last year he asked me to dance but I panicked and said no (big mistake).he also told me I have the most amazing smile...
What do you think he means by "future space time etc.?

Hey girl,

The only way to find out what he meant is to ask him! He may have been shy and not sure what to say, so I wouldn't read too much into it. If you wish you had danced with him last year, why not ask him to dance?

Meghan D.

by Butterfly_lover on 12/31/2011 10:39:26 AM

MOD MOD i have a crush on someone, how can i tell he likes me back. i've caught him staring at me and some times he cuts my conversations by saying hi to the people i am talking to. however, he looks at me when he says hi to them. please help! Sarah

Hey girl, sounds like he likes ya to me. Start flirting and talking to him more and see what happens. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by pepper444 on 12/23/2011 6:05:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i like this guy but i dont even know if he knows if i exist how do i get him to notice me and how do i satrt talking to him?

Hey girlie,

Try giving him a quick compliment one day! Say something like, "I love that plaid shirt!" or "The patches on your backpack are so cool." It'll make him feel good - and also let him know you exist. Win-win! Then take advantage of the fact that you're speaking to him - ask him a question about the homework/his hobbies/his plans for the holidays. Over time, you'll get better at starting convos because you'll have a better idea of what he likes to talk about! Smile Start off with your goal as "I'm going to get to know him better." The rest will come!
Lauren C.