12 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

15 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

16 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Guy texts decoded!

At last, we get guy texting lingo translated.

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
so i have thisguy friend and we are like best friends. he has a nickname for me and is always trying to trip me cuz i have horible balance and he always puts his arm out to catch me. he and one o my other friends were arguing about my hair. he kept touching it and saying he was fixing it. we constantly talk and mess with each other and tease each other. Smile lately my friends have been telling me that they think he likes me. he says that he doesnt though. do you think he likes me? i kinda like him... how do i get his attention more??

I think he does like you. And im pretty sure you have his attention hon hah. Just keep talking to him. see where things go. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by dancingchick on 9/30/2011 6:12:48 PM

homecoming was the other night so i put pictures up on facebook and theres one of my standing by a tree. my crush whos also my good friend who has a girlfriend commented on it and said "woah, what a nice looking tree!" and that kind of confuses me soo any suggestions??

I think hes just being weird. I wouldnt worry about it too much. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by sportsgirlcookie on 9/30/2011 5:26:42 PM

i am sooooo gonna get my future boyfriends number......... as soon as i find my phone!

by softballismyBFF on 9/30/2011 4:48:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD So today one of my close guy friend said my nose was perfect outta the blue.... Does tht mean anything?

Hey chica!

It doesn't necessarily mean anything - but keep an eye out and see if he flirts with you more throughout the week! xoxox
Devin A.

by SkaterGirl129 on 9/30/2011 3:55:33 PM

I don't have a phone :/

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/30/2011 11:25:15 AM

wow this is gonna help when i get a cell phone this Christmas. im probably just gonna text my bffs. but who knows who else might text me lol

by volley_ball2341 on 9/30/2011 9:17:58 AM