AN HOUR AGO 6 first date no-nos: http://t.co/AspBhgB7FF

13 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

16 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

COMMENTS

Guy texts decoded!

At last, we get guy texting lingo translated.

MOD MOD MOD!! i have a best guy friend and i was texting him yesterday and i was talking about this boy i like and i sed im probly annoying you by talking about him too much and he sed exactly this "No i care u can keep talking if it makes u feel better and i like to listen so if u ever hav anything to say i will always be here for u" do u think he likes me or is he just being nice? ThanksSmile

I think hes being a supportive friend Smile keep him around. Hes a good friend to have. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by FigureSkater08 on 12/20/2011 5:13:14 PM

my crush is always sending me ;) ....

by usmcbratknc on 12/20/2011 3:03:24 AM

So my closest guy friend is really sweet and sensitive. He always makes me laugh and i really want to go out with him. The only problem is he only likes me as a friend. How do i get him to change his mind. Please help me!

Well, you can't force it, babe.  Your best bet is to start towing the line between friendships and more than friends.  Start being extra cuddly or flirtatious and see how he reacts.  Does he play back?  Then you've got the green light to keep trying.  Does he act strangely?  Then you know to cut it out.
Jordan S.

by novalesko on 12/13/2011 3:07:27 PM

My bgf is so cute and he would always txt me asking what the homework was. The thing is were in different classes. Does this mean he's crushing on me?

Hm, that's definitely suspicious.  Sounds like he may have some interest in you, he's just unsure.
Jordan S.

by novalesko on 12/13/2011 3:04:48 PM

MOD
I have liked this guy for a VERY long time. He is so sweet and we talk constantly. He sends ;) and Smile after just about every text he also puts x) because he knows it cracks me up. My family just had to put my grandmother in a nursing home and it was extremely hard on me and the whole time I was going through this he made sure he kept my mind off of the subject. We went to homecoming together about a month and a half ago and at the time he said he kind of liked me but like I said that was a while ago. He also had told me he liked this other girl who lets face it ALL THE GUYS LIKE. Today we talked about who we like and he said he still likes that girl but he isn't sure anymore because they are just really god friends and he wanted to know who I like. I told him idk if it would be the best thing to talk about and he asked me why so I said if you knew you would understand and he said well if you ever want to talk to me about it you can. Should I have told him how I feel?

I think you should have. You two seem super close and im sure he likes you too. Not positive though. If you are willing to take the risk i say you tell him. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by immarunner1881 on 12/11/2011 8:00:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
SO there is this guy i know from my karate class. He is cute and really fun to hang out with. Next year ill be a freshman and i hope to get accepted into this school. i didn't know he went there but when i found out i nearly fainted! lol there is only one prob is 3 years older then me so what do i do? he will be a senor but i don't know haha helpppp!!! i know he likes me cuz we are always talking and hes just so nice

Just keep talking to him! If you get to know him its going to be easier to get closer with him. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by just another prob on 12/11/2011 7:23:19 PM

I need your advice!! I really like this guy but he is two years older than me and goes to a different school-i only see him at school events-like basketball games-against his school-but every time he sees me he comes over to talk to me-he teases me all the time-and my friends say he always seems like he is looking for me at the games and stuff-so do you think he might like me back?? what do i do??

Lynae P.

by cowgirlup7 on 12/7/2011 7:19:11 PM

MOD***
Okay, so I have been texting my crush and he said that he liked me about a week or two ago. Lately, he hasn't been showing much interest to me. He used to send an occasional smiley face, but now he rarely sends them. Plus, at school we hardley ever talk, but we are starting to talk more... Should I be worried that he doesn't like me anymore?

Hey girlie,

Try not to over-react! He might have run out of things to talk about, he might've gotten a little spooked about dating, or he might've gotten busy. It's possible his crush faded a little, but it's not the ONLY thing that could've happened! Instead of texting him a lot, try talking more in school/online. Grow closer as friends so there isn't a lot of pressure put on each text - then try to start it up again Smile
Lauren C.

by kt_catlover on 12/2/2011 11:32:47 PM

MOD I met this guy over the summer in a month long summer camp. Lately, we've been texting nonstop... He lives in a city about three hours away and knows how to drive. I really like him and I'm pretty sure he likes me back, but it's kind of hard to see him because of the distance and the fact we're both seniors and have busy schedules yet my parents travel to the city he lives about once or twice every two months... I really want to spend some time with him but I'm not sure how to arrange it, any ideas?

Hey babe!

Do you two have Skype or Ichat accounts? They let you virtually hang out with each other when you can't get to spend time together face-to-face. And if he lives far away, ask your parents to take you in to the city so you can meet up and hang out! Good luck! xoxox
Devin A.

by Jaypaw8 on 11/21/2011 12:43:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok so there's this guy (hes one of my guy friends. hes real cool!) who every time he sees me high-fives me and tells whoever im with that im awesome, and hes always asking if the other guy i am hanging out with is my bf, n my friend thinks he likes me, but i cant tell...

Hey girlie,

He sounds like he could just be an interested, friendly friend, but personally it sounds like he might have a lil crush on ya! Try talking to him more, hanging out, and flirting a little - teasing him, complimenting, joking around, etc. Give it a try and you'll get a better idea of his feelings! <3
Lauren C.