Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO That one guy who ruins your shot with all the other guys🙅:http://t.co/46y1GfIeZ77

4 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

5 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

COMMENTS

I think my friends are talking about me

I know I talk about them behind their backs, but are they chatting about me, too?

Thanks this helped a lot!

by earthygirl on 11/16/2011 6:19:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOM MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My friends have been like "talking" about me like we share the seat on the bus and both of them thought it would be funny to see me fall on my butt in the aisle and slide into the back of the bus! They also kept on whispering to each other and not including me, and my pants where a little too small and my "fly" was down and they didn't tell me. They also planed a sleepover after the movie we are going to and they didn't invite me over. I asked my mom about it and she thinks i should leave my old friends kinda behind. I don't want to leave them behind because we have been friends scene kinder garden! Please Help me!

Hey girly, you may not want to let them go but do you really want to be friends with people like this. Sure true friends will joke around, but not try to intentionally make you feel bad.

Lynae P.

by earthygirl on 11/16/2011 6:11:41 PM

I am freaking out!
1- My best friend who lives across the country found out her boyfriend (they have been dating for almost a year) was cheating on her. I’m wanting to help her but we don’t get a chance to talk as often as we use to and plus I can’t help but be scared that it might happen to me. Help!
2- I have missed a MONTH of school because I was in the hospital and I might be going back to school after Thanksgiving. I am so scared! You see I’m a quiet girl, invisible in a way, but now I want to come back different, tougher. I have changed a lot and I want people to relize that.
3- My best-friends brother and I have been talking a lot recently, he was in the hospital too, and I can’t help but wonder if he might like me. Which brings me to the fact that this boy who I’m “dating” and am too shy to try and break-up with him. What do I do?
Please help me!

Hey Chica,

1. Give your BFF a call– chances are, she could really use a pal to talk to during this sad time. You don't really have to talk about what happened to her, but just let her know that you are there if she needs you. Don't let her situation scare you. Your friend's boyfriend was a jerk, but that doesn't mean all guys are, so don't stress unless you're really worried your guy is cheating.

2. The best way to make people see you differently is to act differently. You don't have to change who you are, but make an effort to talk to more people in school and make plans to hang out outside of school. The more open you are to talk to others, the more responsive those people will be. Plus, some new clothes never hurt! Try getting an accessory or cute top that makes you feel super confident, and rock it when you go back to school.

3. Before you find out if your BFF's brother likes you, you have to figure out what you want to do about your BF. It doesn't sound like you're head-over-heels for him, so think about being single for a little bit and then consider the new guy. He might be better for you, but you have to break up with your BF before you can do anything.
Rachel N.

by emmyie11 on 11/16/2011 1:45:48 PM

MOD!MOD!Please,and thank you!Im in Marching band.And every few years we go on a trip My section was going to room together since only the two oldest girls have gone on previous trips.So the four oldest girls roomed together(7 of us are going)and I was going to room with the two girls a year ahead of me and their friend.Well there is this one girl(I'll call her Y)who is freinds with the other girl who is my age in my section(I'll call her X)Y isn't always very nice to me,and sometimes I think she only hangs out with me because X, and I are friends.Well I got to the sign up sheet last, and Y had signed up before me(Today was the last day to sign up)and Y took my spot in the room with them. Y is always talking about how she wants to join our section next year and stuff.she is always trying to be with the older girls in my section constantly, and kind of annoys them.Now I have to room with a girl and her friends that bullied me at our old school last year.What should I say to our teacher?

Hey girlie,

You don't necessarily want special treatment here, but since you don't have a great past with the girls in your room, it's definitely worth talking to your teacher about this. After school, tell him/her that you don't want to cause a scene, but you had a lot of problems with these girls in the past. Tell him/her that you feel like YOU have grown a lot since then, but that you just don't feel safe being in a room with them since they bullied you before. Obviously you want to enjoy the trip, but you won't if you are constantly being beaten down. Be honest, girl!
Lauren C.

by MidnightMockingbird on 11/3/2011 6:54:41 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
Hey,
I get invited to all these things with my friends, problem is i carnt get there cause my mum doesnt drive.
My friend just txt me to say that a person that was going to pick me up couldnt, and it is for her birthday party thing, now i am not sure i can even go because we need to be there for 8:30.
Also, apparently i like this boy, and now my friend is gettting like sarcastically flirting with him. Finally, another one of my friends is taking my best friend away from me, she buts in, holds hands and is obsesive about her. The rest of us dont like it, but we dont know what to do!
MODMODMODMODMOD please help

Hey girl,

Try to plan a little bit further ahead next time. Don't wait til the last second to get a ride - instead, if you have to be somewhere in the morning, plan a fun sleepover at a friend's house the night before. Or make plans the day before so they don't have as much of a chance of falling through! As for the friend who is flirting with your crush, tell her to knock it off. Tell her it was funny at first but it's really getting old. If she's a good friend, she'll realize you're not joking around and she'll cool it. As for your other friend, that's a situation where your bestie needs to step up and tell her to back off. But if your bestie likes they attention and isn't bothered by it, you might not be able to do much. Just try to hang out with all your other friends and enjoy the company! I'm sure your bestie will get annoyed soon that your other friend is hogging all her time - and she'll be back with you guys quick <3

Lauren C.

by samiq on 11/3/2011 3:44:22 PM

MOD!
My best friend switched schools (we still are BFFS, I just don't see her as much) and my other closest friend started acting weird. She started flirting with the guy I like... A LOT. But I moved on after 3 things. Then I told her about something I heard happened at a party. I made her swear not to tell anyone because I wasn't there and I didn't want to spread rumors. But I had heard that one of our friend's boyfriends MIGHT have been flirting with a lot of girls. She swore she wouldn't tell and I thought nothing of it. I then found out that she had told the girl and the girl was going to break up with her boyfriend. I stopped talking to her cuz i realized how mean she was. But now I see her in most of my classes, and she drives me crazy! She is so rude to other people and I can't STAND it! How can I deal?

Hey girl! I have been a similar situation and it is no fun at all. Dont let her see that she is getting to you though. Even though it will be hard try and hang out with different people but still try and keep the peace between you two. Moving on is the best thing to do even though it may be difficult. Give her some time and maybe she will realize that she has changed and could possibly be loosing her friends over it.
Ana D.

by reesesgal16 on 10/25/2011 8:25:04 AM

i had this problem with some friends i felt like they were using me, but after we all talked about it we became soooo much closer they are like my sisters now, its always good to talk and get the truth out.

by fresh princess on 10/20/2011 12:02:21 AM

Dear Mod, I've been eating lunch with these girls in my choir class for over a year now. At homecoming I was going with one of our friends, and they weren't going. They were lying and invited my friend to pictures, but not me. My friend thought I was going and was peeved at them too. I feel like they might be unsure about what we would do together out side of school. I keep inviting them to do things, but they always have some lame excuse.They seem to like me, but I'm not sure. What do I do?

Keep trying! dont give up yet. Maybe even ask why they havent invited you to stuff. If youre honest with how youre feeling maybe theyll get the hint and invite you. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by arg5890 on 10/14/2011 6:14:01 PM

I got in a HUGE fight with my friend, but we said sorry and became friends again. Well, now she is saying really mean things about me. What should I do?

Hey chica!

Instead of being defensive, sit your friend down and tell her that it makes you feel bad when she says mean things about you. Explain to her that you're want to be friends, but only if she treats you the right way. If she can't respect you're opinion, then she's not that good of a friend, is she? xoxo
Devin A.

by eemmais on 10/14/2011 1:26:17 AM

MOD MOD im on a cheer squad and this one girl on our squad isn't very peppy and we've explained it time and time again, she just said she wanted the title of a cheerleader, not to actually put forth the effort and cheer. i was our game capitain and we were going to do a dance and she told me she wasnt going to do it. i told her look you signed up for this and you arent going to make us look bad so ur going to dance, i kno that there are plenty of cheers i dont like but i do them anyways. people always come up to us and ask why isnt she smiling or tell us that we look bad and its because of her. one day later my other friend form the squad told me she called me a snobby b word who needs to Eff off and that im too bossy. whgat should i do it s really bothering me a lot!

Hey girl,

Do you have an overall captain of the squad? Or an older advisor? Someone needs to set this girl straight. You are TOTALLY right here - if you're going to be on the team, you need to do the work, put forth the energy and excitement that everyone else does, and actually want to be there! The fact that she isn't trying is totally disrespectful to the rest of your team - and she hasn't earned her spot, so she really could be kicked off. Try talking to someone more in charge and/or older to help you talk to her!
Lauren C.