7 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

10 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

11 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

I think my friends are talking about me

I know I talk about them behind their backs, but are they chatting about me, too?

MOD!
Okay so I'm at a new school and i made friends. i dont like them that much though. I want to hang out with some different people (they invited me their table and stuff). Should I just sit with them? My friends aren't that close with me considering im quiet so I dont think theyll care that much if i leave...err what so i do?

Hey chica!

What do you think will make you more happy?  Sometimes, if you don't make decisions about what you want and put them first, it'll be hard to ever focus on what really makes you happy.  If they ask, you could always tell them you promised another friend you'd sit with them that day. They'll be a little down, maybe, but they'll understand.
Jordan S.

by animallover234 on 9/29/2011 3:56:39 PM

MOD! MOD!
ok so i know i have a month but i really don't know what to be for halloween. I don't want to have the same costume as everyone else (everyone is always either a princess or a fairy) but i still wanna look cute (but not skanky) also it would be great if it was something i could make at home or easily be able to find. Any ideas? thanks!

Hey girlie!

Are there any features about yourself that remind you of a character or movie?  That's my go-to trick.  I had red hair, so I always dress up as another redhead.  Last year, I was the redheaded Greek goddess Aphrodite.

Don't hesitate to ask your friends or your family for ideas either!

Good luck!
Jordan S.

by mrslautner2016 on 9/29/2011 12:59:38 PM

Smile Smile Smile Happy Wednesday Smile Smile Smile

Join Club GL! It's the ultimate club for all GL girlies. We talk about anything and everything! Also you can give advice on anything and everything.

by oceanlover69 on 9/28/2011 9:03:26 PM

ohhh how sad

by Twilightfan001 on 9/28/2011 7:34:50 PM

Of course your friends talk about you.

by i_luv_devin on 9/28/2011 2:30:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!PLEASE HELP!!
Last year my best friends were being mean to me so I found new friends. I still talk to the old ones just not as often. One day I took some of them to school(since we live so close to each other); well one of them got mad at me for not letting her bring a friend that hates me because there wasn't room in the car. Now at p.e she is making fun of me.I already told my dad & he said if it keeps going he'll do something. How do I let it go and ignore it during class? And should I tell a teacher too? Pleasee help!

Hey girly! If she is teasing you, she obviously is not your true friend. You should do your best to avoid her and hang out with girls who are nice to you. I know it's not easy to ignore her comments but try not to let it get to you. If it continues, telling a teacher about it is okay or you could talk to your guidance counselor. Remember misery loves company so don't give in to her drama.

Amalia E.

by jello4eve on 9/28/2011 11:30:21 AM

This is actually GREAT advice!
I thought I'd click on this article and see something like "You need to confront them!"
If that were said, I'd be saying "They'd probably deny it!" in this comment!
GREAT JOB, GL.COM! GREAT JOB! Smile

by fungirl123 on 9/27/2011 5:52:36 PM

If you talk about them, they're bound to talk about you!

by cdsteakrox on 9/27/2011 5:42:05 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? I can help you! I can give you advice on just about anything you ask me, just comment on my profile!

Also, please join my group “Amazing_Quotes” for some simply amazing quotes!

by facebooker1240 on 9/27/2011 5:39:15 PM