AN HOUR AGO Check out these Disney stars' big girls day out (that included dress up and Star Wars): http://t.co/AKBnyijP4P

15 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

17 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

just wait i am 8 and i already hit puberty you should wait

by pinkcat4305 on 6/10/2013 8:35:11 PM

i am your age girl i almost have breast buds and i wear a 32A

by pinkcat4305 on 6/9/2013 11:13:57 PM

You are only eight dont worry i got my first bra at nine and my period at ten so but dont worry because after you get your first bra because that is usally the first step in puberty you will have to start shaving and eventually get your period so it is not all that fantastic to get puberty and dont worry

by girly girl07 on 5/13/2013 4:13:56 PM

Girl,why are you even thinking about boobs! You're only eight! I am in 4th grade, witch is a bit young, but everyone thinks I am like,12 or 11 because I am so mature, second grader!

by audz1199 on 9/20/2012 7:57:02 PM

Dude: eight is waayyyy too early. I started wearing a bra in the seventh grade.

by topaz1116 on 9/2/2012 7:58:29 PM

im 11 and have no boobes at all, no breast buds, no boobes. I am the only gal in my class without breast buds. And im in 6th grade! U GOTTA CHILL

by skinnygurl8910 on 9/2/2012 3:42:56 PM

Ur 8 I got my first bra at 10 I'm 11 now and I wear a 34aaa my boobs r regular but point is stop stressing

by Nina20017 on 7/16/2012 2:44:06 AM

I don't know why girls are always complaining about being flat chested. I wear a 32D, and it is no walk in the park.

by Peritwinkle on 7/14/2012 9:33:31 AM

@Music4LifeSmile I'm in 4th grade (starting 5th) and I'm 10 almost 11!! Get your facts right!! * years old is only 2nd grade. And i'm suprised! I am size 32A and starting 5th grade. You had nothing?

by chloe4137 on 6/20/2012 12:36:35 AM

Don't worry! TRUST ME!! You don't want boobs!!! Once you get them, you'll love them for a week, then you hate them forever!!! Don't fret!

by chloe4137 on 6/20/2012 12:32:02 AM

What’s your fave fall pumpkin candle scent?

A person should change their shampoo every six months because the hair will get used to it and does not get clean.

Score a copy of Cinder for GL's newest book club!

Love the Lunar Chronicles?

Want to start an incredible new series?

We're thrilled to announce our Lunar Chronicles Book Club...starting with Cinder by Marissa Meyer! Want to score a free copy—then lead other GL girls in our book club chat?

* CLICK HERE to enter and win! *