AN HOUR AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

1 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

2 HOURS AGO You haven't heard #Hello until you've heard @SabrinaAnnLynn. This star is queen of covers:

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

Mod Mod Mod Is there any way to make your boobs shrink?

Hey girl!

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to make your boobs shrink. Be proud and confident in the skin you're in!  xoxo
Devin A.

by 15hayhay on 9/30/2011 3:57:11 PM

No offense, but i don't know any 8yearolds that wear a bra. I don't even wear a bra yet (i ffeeeeel like the only one) and I'm 12. But i don't even need one. I'm Everyone grows @ their own rate

by 18marras on 9/30/2011 12:30:46 PM're 8 and worried about not growing? I'm 12 and really small!

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/30/2011 11:23:32 AM

your only eight. and your wondering what will make your boobs grow? im not trying to b mean, but im 12 and im not flat, but im not totally huge. while my bff is flat. she just says she is a late bloomer and just ignores all the comments. but you should just let them grow on thier own. just like my bff

by volley_ball2341 on 9/30/2011 10:56:16 AM

Your 8 and your worried about them not growing? im 14 and mine are still small!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 9/30/2011 10:13:57 AM

Your only 8 and your already worried about boob growth? Just let them grow naturally! Most girls your age have just started developing.

by lalala12344 on 9/30/2011 9:52:26 AM

You think they're small when you're 8? I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure nobody else would be wearing a bra.. just sayin'
I'm 13, and I STILL don't wear a bra when clearly mostly everyone does. So, yeah. Not trying to be mean...

by jennal923 on 9/30/2011 7:33:33 AM

Ever get yelled at for doodling on your classwork? Doodles help boost brain activity and creativity, so just try drawing on a separate piece of paper.
What is your fave class in school?

Sex on TV leads to teen pregnancy

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!