AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: What sport should you try?: http://t.co/hzIsmW2Ka1 pic.twitter.com/bq1HigWaok

2 HOURS AGO Happy #NationalWatermelonDay! 🍉🍉🍉 What your favorite way to eat this fab fruit?

3 HOURS AGO Are you horrible at small talk? This will help.: http://t.co/pkELbqf9kd pic.twitter.com/qeVtqbkPJ9

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

Mod Mod Mod Is there any way to make your boobs shrink?

Hey girl!

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to make your boobs shrink. Be proud and confident in the skin you're in!  xoxo
Devin A.

by 15hayhay on 9/30/2011 3:57:11 PM

No offense, but i don't know any 8yearolds that wear a bra. I don't even wear a bra yet (i ffeeeeel like the only one) and I'm 12. But i don't even need one. I'm flat..lol. Everyone grows @ their own rate

by 18marras on 9/30/2011 12:30:46 PM

Hmmm...you're 8 and worried about not growing? I'm 12 and really small!

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/30/2011 11:23:32 AM

your only eight. and your wondering what will make your boobs grow? im not trying to b mean, but im 12 and im not flat, but im not totally huge. while my bff is flat. she just says she is a late bloomer and just ignores all the comments. but you should just let them grow on thier own. just like my bff

by volley_ball2341 on 9/30/2011 10:56:16 AM

Your 8 and your worried about them not growing? im 14 and mine are still small!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 9/30/2011 10:13:57 AM

Your only 8 and your already worried about boob growth? Just let them grow naturally! Most girls your age have just started developing.

by lalala12344 on 9/30/2011 9:52:26 AM

You think they're small when you're 8? I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure nobody else would be wearing a bra.. just sayin'
I'm 13, and I STILL don't wear a bra when clearly mostly everyone does. So, yeah. Not trying to be mean...

by jennal923 on 9/30/2011 7:33:33 AM

Instead of snacking on any junk food you could get your hands on, eat an apple, which will leave you full until the next meal.

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

Eating a grilled burger gives you cancer.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.