5 MINUTES AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What retro fashion trend should you try?

2 HOURS AGO When you try to work in that post-turkey workout and you're just like:

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

Mod Mod Mod Is there any way to make your boobs shrink?

Hey girl!

Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to make your boobs shrink. Be proud and confident in the skin you're in!  xoxo
Devin A.

by 15hayhay on 9/30/2011 3:57:11 PM

No offense, but i don't know any 8yearolds that wear a bra. I don't even wear a bra yet (i ffeeeeel like the only one) and I'm 12. But i don't even need one. I'm Everyone grows @ their own rate

by 18marras on 9/30/2011 12:30:46 PM're 8 and worried about not growing? I'm 12 and really small!

by iluvmusic♥ on 9/30/2011 11:23:32 AM

your only eight. and your wondering what will make your boobs grow? im not trying to b mean, but im 12 and im not flat, but im not totally huge. while my bff is flat. she just says she is a late bloomer and just ignores all the comments. but you should just let them grow on thier own. just like my bff

by volley_ball2341 on 9/30/2011 10:56:16 AM

Your 8 and your worried about them not growing? im 14 and mine are still small!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 9/30/2011 10:13:57 AM

Your only 8 and your already worried about boob growth? Just let them grow naturally! Most girls your age have just started developing.

by lalala12344 on 9/30/2011 9:52:26 AM

You think they're small when you're 8? I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure nobody else would be wearing a bra.. just sayin'
I'm 13, and I STILL don't wear a bra when clearly mostly everyone does. So, yeah. Not trying to be mean...

by jennal923 on 9/30/2011 7:33:33 AM

Always hungry even after a snack? Something high in protein can help fill you up. Try celery with peanut butter topped with almonds or raisins.

You lose most of your body heat straight out of the top of your noggin

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?