Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO #MomentOfTruth: Can you lose weight too fast? http://t.co/Co1TdPSRIE

12 HOURS AGO "A guy paid my BF $50 to kiss me" http://t.co/QkmMI6Dh7z

13 HOURS AGO 3 ways to have fun and break a sweat on your treadmill: http://t.co/oDbzujI87L

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

hey honey your eight dont fret we all come at diffrent times
but for now dont worry about that stuff enjoy not wearing 1 while you can their uber uncomfortable

by watsmyuser on 5/29/2012 3:21:51 PM

uuuu, your eight...I started wearing sports bras at 11...

by Danerka on 5/16/2012 9:33:52 PM

Sweetie,
If you feel like you're ready for a bra well then you need to tell her that. Just don't simply say
''My friends have bras. I want some.'' You need to calmly explain to her why you want a bra - Do you feel uncomfortable, do you feel insecure you need to tell her why you want one. Maybe to start ask her if you can get a training bra - in fact, I started wearing a training bra when I was eight because I just felt really uncomfortable and insecure ( and I have huge boobs).

by Sarah510 on 4/15/2012 5:08:03 PM

Your 8 though..... My boobs are pretty big but I'm 11 so you've still got a few more years Smile don't worry

by usmcbratknc on 3/15/2012 2:05:21 AM

your eight??? u just learned to read, hun. like last year. so for now dont worry about having boobs til your like, in seventh grade.

by noodle&poodles on 2/17/2012 5:36:56 PM

you are tooooo little child

by treefroggy on 2/5/2012 5:00:33 PM

ium sorry to say.... but if your 8, then you definatly should not be worried about this problem..... wate a few years! im 14 and mine are still small.... so just dont worrie about it! they will grow soon enough and just be happy about your body and let it grow on its own! =)

by casserdiddle on 1/30/2012 2:33:38 PM

Sweetie, I'm 13 and I still barely have any boobs! You can save those worries for later...now, just focus on having a blast with your friends and enjoying your time. When you get to seventh grade, you won't have any time to have a blast with your friends (on weekdays, at least!) <3

by cupcakekate14 on 1/16/2012 6:28:28 PM

im 13 and i hate the size of my boobs all of my friends' are bigger and im older than them what should i do about it??

by hotstuff98 on 1/14/2012 10:21:09 PM

Umm, I wasn't even wearing a bra until around the middle of 5th grade and I barely had anything until this year, I'm 13. Hon, you're eight. What is that, 3rd or 4th grade? In 3rd/4th grade my biggest worry was if I had done my homework and which friend was coming over...now 7 & 8 year olds are running around with iPhones, Uggs, Hollister, push-up bras, and boyfriends...

by Music4Life:) on 1/14/2012 8:57:57 PM