1 HOURS AGO #Poll: What's your goal for this week?

2 HOURS AGO Two of our faves ๐Ÿ˜@allisimpsonn: ..@olivia_holtt true beauty, inside & out - you are sunshine ๐Ÿ’‹ xpic.twitter.com/Y3XgzwVK2929

3 HOURS AGO And just in case we haven't said it enough...ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN. Seriously. http://t.co/x5vCKZ3O7C

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :/

by WayCoolerThanYou on 1/14/2012 5:45:06 PM

Gurl, your way to young for big boobs, be happy now when you got nothing! Trust me.

by acc.14 on 1/13/2012 10:37:50 PM

At 8 years old? Wowzers, I didn't need to start worrying about my boobs until I was, oh I don't know...5th grade? Because my so-called "friends" (I somehow befriended the popular crowd, I was being used) told me "Girl, you NEED a bra" and "Don't you wear one?" embarrassing because it was on the bus for all the little 4th, 3rd, and 2nd graders to hear, embarrassing!!!!!!!!

by clem10 on 1/13/2012 5:13:36 PM

Uh, ew, why would you put BUTTER on your body?????? That can seriously screw up your skin, my cousin heard the same rumor and tried it, lesson learned. Just......ew!

by clem10 on 1/13/2012 5:00:18 PM

Really? You are 8. Stop worrying and live life girl! I'm just sayin'...!

by katgrace11 on 1/7/2012 4:08:52 PM

honey, your only 8, you shouldn't worry about your bra size! even when you get older, it may seem that bra size matters but, it honestly doesn't. - : )

by iloveballet&singing on 1/1/2012 7:14:34 PM

honey, honestly you shouldn't worry about your bra size. your only 8. it doesn't even matter what size your breasts are.

by iloveballet&singing on 1/1/2012 7:10:26 PM

Are you seriously kidding me? My little sister is 8 years old and i cannot imagine her ever complaining about something like that when she's in like the 3rd grade! Honey, you need to take a step back and stop worrying about your boob size at 8 years old and go enjoy what REALLY matters instead. (: This is coming from a 14 year old girl who thinks you are way to young to start stressing over that stuff. <3

by Evieloveforever on 12/31/2011 3:45:07 AM

Dude... your 8. Wait, I didnt get a bra until I was 10.

by winzers22 on 12/22/2011 10:08:23 PM

Hey! I just made a new advice queen page! I would love to see some followers! Ask me anything and I'll try to help. Come check it out! It's called Arocker. It's in advice queens.

by Arocker on 12/6/2011 9:42:36 PM

Want more energy in the a.m.? Hold plank pose and side plank pose for 60 secs each during your morning routine. It'll get the blood flowin'.

Now that it's getting warm, you're super excited to wear...

Eating a grilled burger gives you cancer.

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.