AN HOUR AGO Hey, #GLgirls! You ready for the #GLKCAs?! pic.twitter.com/vObpLYFqEn

2 HOURS AGO Wanna publish your own book?The amazing @aijamayrock did! She'll spill all her secrets @ #GLrockyourlife. Deets here: http://t.co/FQI3ZCrIfR

4 HOURS AGO The gorgeous @jordanfisher dishes his biggest career goals http://t.co/DnmFGKhcEC

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :/

by WayCoolerThanYou on 1/14/2012 5:45:06 PM

Gurl, your way to young for big boobs, be happy now when you got nothing! Trust me.

by acc.14 on 1/13/2012 10:37:50 PM

At 8 years old? Wowzers, I didn't need to start worrying about my boobs until I was, oh I don't know...5th grade? Because my so-called "friends" (I somehow befriended the popular crowd, I was being used) told me "Girl, you NEED a bra" and "Don't you wear one?" embarrassing because it was on the bus for all the little 4th, 3rd, and 2nd graders to hear, embarrassing!!!!!!!!

by clem10 on 1/13/2012 5:13:36 PM

Uh, ew, why would you put BUTTER on your body?????? That can seriously screw up your skin, my cousin heard the same rumor and tried it, lesson learned. Just......ew!

by clem10 on 1/13/2012 5:00:18 PM

Really? You are 8. Stop worrying and live life girl! I'm just sayin'...!

by katgrace11 on 1/7/2012 4:08:52 PM

honey, your only 8, you shouldn't worry about your bra size! even when you get older, it may seem that bra size matters but, it honestly doesn't. - : )

by iloveballet&singing on 1/1/2012 7:14:34 PM

honey, honestly you shouldn't worry about your bra size. your only 8. it doesn't even matter what size your breasts are.

by iloveballet&singing on 1/1/2012 7:10:26 PM

Are you seriously kidding me? My little sister is 8 years old and i cannot imagine her ever complaining about something like that when she's in like the 3rd grade! Honey, you need to take a step back and stop worrying about your boob size at 8 years old and go enjoy what REALLY matters instead. (: This is coming from a 14 year old girl who thinks you are way to young to start stressing over that stuff. <3

by Evieloveforever on 12/31/2011 3:45:07 AM

Dude... your 8. Wait, I didnt get a bra until I was 10.

by winzers22 on 12/22/2011 10:08:23 PM

Hey! I just made a new advice queen page! I would love to see some followers! Ask me anything and I'll try to help. Come check it out! It's called Arocker. It's in advice queens.

by Arocker on 12/6/2011 9:42:36 PM

Gradually limit yourself to two sweets per week.  Start with one a day, and little by little reduce.  This will make you healthier and happier!

Do you and your BFF ever argue?

A dog’s mouth is cleaner than a human’s.

Got cheer? Win it here!

Calling all cheery chicas: "Nfinity Champions League 2" is coming to a big screen near you! CLICK HERE to snag a sneak peek and enter to win tix for your entire crew.