9 HOURS AGO #PalProbz: Is your BFF going all Regina George on you?: http://t.co/qPIEW3byeo

10 HOURS AGO New season, new trends! This summer makeup is HOT 🔥🔥�http://t.co/3sN4bA8Qw3Qpic.twitter.com/5eCxTH2wlgwlg

11 HOURS AGO Did you miss out on last week's celeb gossip?: http://t.co/NGlptbeB8T pic.twitter.com/tBZfUpuVL6

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

Hey Girlies! Ask me advice on:
Singing
Volleyball/Tryouts
Dancing
Performing
School
Drama
Friends
Puberty

by Rachel B. on 10/12/2011 11:16:41 PM

MODMODMOD i have a lot of friends with boobs but im getting the groth sighns.So yah.

Hey chicky, they're coming girl, just wait. Your bod is always developing. No worries. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by merrymerry22 on 10/12/2011 5:40:26 PM

I Think Working Out Helps Ha! Try It And U'll See!

by Dancer4Ever1 on 10/10/2011 3:40:11 PM

As far as I'm concerned no food or drink can help you're boobs grow. Remember for every girl who wants bigger boobs there's a girl who wants smaller ones

by Nicole79 on 10/9/2011 10:51:57 PM

by Nicole79 on 10/9/2011 10:51:08 PM

my boobs are really small. i am 13 an i have the smallest of my friends. is there something i can do to make them bigger? foods? drinks? pills? help!!!

Hey girlie,

I know you want a magic remedy to make those boobs blossom, but unfortunately you just have to give it time! You're in the middle of puberty right now so there's a lotta growing left for your bod to do. Try to be patient and don't judge yourself to hard - embrace what you've got right now and work it, girl!
Lauren C.

by cuterocker813 on 10/7/2011 9:31:34 PM

Whats a good coneback to say to someone who calls u flat cheested??

by tigerlily12 on 10/5/2011 12:35:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD: one of my boobs is feeling uncomfortable, it would be hurting a little! not ache hurt a lot, but a little pain that hurts for a short time (a few minutes) and it goes away. why is that? thanks!(:

Hey girlie,

I know exactly the pain you're talking about.  It happens to me all of the time too!  It's actually a pretty common and harmless pain.

Go to this page for some more deets:

Jordan S.

by ifreakinloveeyou on 10/4/2011 3:59:19 PM

I didnt wear a bra until 5th grade and that was a 32A LOL Smile So seriously DONT WORRY ABOUT IT! your only 2nd or 3rd seriously worry about something else anything else

by oreolover123 on 10/3/2011 8:40:12 PM

I'm 12 years old and my boobs are freaking mosquito bites! I don't understand because my mom has big boobs. Sometimes boys and even my friends make fun of my size.

by happylove4 on 10/3/2011 11:03:24 AM

Close the car window! If you leave the windows open on the highway, you’re hurting your hearing and your hair. The friction from the wind can leave you with split ends, and the loud noise makes your eardrum less sensitive to sound over time.

You’re hanging at your friend's pool party and EEK! Aunt Flow stops by for a surprise visit. You:

Chocolate is good for you.