12 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

16 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

17 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

Hey Girlies! Ask me advice on:
Singing
Volleyball/Tryouts
Dancing
Performing
School
Drama
Friends
Puberty

by Rachel B. on 10/12/2011 11:16:41 PM

MODMODMOD i have a lot of friends with boobs but im getting the groth sighns.So yah.

Hey chicky, they're coming girl, just wait. Your bod is always developing. No worries. Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by merrymerry22 on 10/12/2011 5:40:26 PM

I Think Working Out Helps Ha! Try It And U'll See!

by Dancer4Ever1 on 10/10/2011 3:40:11 PM

As far as I'm concerned no food or drink can help you're boobs grow. Remember for every girl who wants bigger boobs there's a girl who wants smaller ones

by Nicole79 on 10/9/2011 10:51:57 PM

by Nicole79 on 10/9/2011 10:51:08 PM

my boobs are really small. i am 13 an i have the smallest of my friends. is there something i can do to make them bigger? foods? drinks? pills? help!!!

Hey girlie,

I know you want a magic remedy to make those boobs blossom, but unfortunately you just have to give it time! You're in the middle of puberty right now so there's a lotta growing left for your bod to do. Try to be patient and don't judge yourself to hard - embrace what you've got right now and work it, girl!
Lauren C.

by cuterocker813 on 10/7/2011 9:31:34 PM

Whats a good coneback to say to someone who calls u flat cheested??

by tigerlily12 on 10/5/2011 12:35:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD: one of my boobs is feeling uncomfortable, it would be hurting a little! not ache hurt a lot, but a little pain that hurts for a short time (a few minutes) and it goes away. why is that? thanks!(:

Hey girlie,

I know exactly the pain you're talking about.  It happens to me all of the time too!  It's actually a pretty common and harmless pain.

Go to this page for some more deets:

Jordan S.

by ifreakinloveeyou on 10/4/2011 3:59:19 PM

I didnt wear a bra until 5th grade and that was a 32A LOL Smile So seriously DONT WORRY ABOUT IT! your only 2nd or 3rd seriously worry about something else anything else

by oreolover123 on 10/3/2011 8:40:12 PM

I'm 12 years old and my boobs are freaking mosquito bites! I don't understand because my mom has big boobs. Sometimes boys and even my friends make fun of my size.

by happylove4 on 10/3/2011 11:03:24 AM