1 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

2 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

3 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

You're EIGHT. Don't worry about it! I used to want them so bad but now I wish I didn't have boobs,. I'm 13 and I fit in a 32 B. And I HATE IT!

by hellojello1234 on 10/2/2011 11:17:47 PM

Um, you're only 8. I wouldn't worry about it. If your eight, wouldn't you rather be worried about someone stealing your animal crackers than boobs? You're eight! You're not supposed to have boobs until your like 10-11 or around that age!

by hellojello1234 on 10/2/2011 11:11:54 PM

hon, i hate to break it to ya, but you shouldn't be worrying about boobs or bras. i didnt wear a real bra until i was in 6th. you are in 3rd, so just dont worry until they get bigger and you get older

by paperclicker on 10/2/2011 9:38:39 PM

I've never heard of rubbing butter on your boobs, never!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/2/2011 12:51:40 PM

if you have ever seen Juicystar07 on youtube and loved her, than you will love this club too! here, we will talk about fashion and makeup (given!) take quizzes, give makeup, fashion,and boy advice. why not join? it will be awesome!

by cutiecayley333 on 10/2/2011 1:40:45 AM

Ok Ok I think she gets it, 8 is too young to worry about boob growth. Does it really take 40 people to tell her??

by rissa99 on 10/1/2011 10:26:38 PM

alright guys leave all the "you're only 8 and...." comments aside, we all have those body conscious moments! (:

by xoshanaxo on 10/1/2011 8:37:09 PM

ok, so, no. dont even try lol. boobs stink. food fall onto them and stain.... and, if you do have boobs. thats all guys know you for. i should know. im 13 and i can fit into a 34dd

by frizzheadgal on 10/1/2011 8:20:14 PM

BUTTER?! I've never heard of such a theory! Smile

by abbeyroad99 on 10/1/2011 7:04:20 PM

my sisters eight.... and shes certianly not thinking aout oobs right now olthough she is into guys already...

by butterflygirl14 on 10/1/2011 5:47:26 PM

Get a group of friends together and have everyone bring a fun new healthy recipe to make! What’s better than food and friends?

It’s Memorial Day and the smell of BBQ is in the air. What’s your fave cookout treat?

Diet soda can make you fat.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.