2 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

4 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

5 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

You're EIGHT. Don't worry about it! I used to want them so bad but now I wish I didn't have boobs,. I'm 13 and I fit in a 32 B. And I HATE IT!

by hellojello1234 on 10/2/2011 11:17:47 PM

Um, you're only 8. I wouldn't worry about it. If your eight, wouldn't you rather be worried about someone stealing your animal crackers than boobs? You're eight! You're not supposed to have boobs until your like 10-11 or around that age!

by hellojello1234 on 10/2/2011 11:11:54 PM

hon, i hate to break it to ya, but you shouldn't be worrying about boobs or bras. i didnt wear a real bra until i was in 6th. you are in 3rd, so just dont worry until they get bigger and you get older

by paperclicker on 10/2/2011 9:38:39 PM

I've never heard of rubbing butter on your boobs, never!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 10/2/2011 12:51:40 PM

if you have ever seen Juicystar07 on youtube and loved her, than you will love this club too! here, we will talk about fashion and makeup (given!) take quizzes, give makeup, fashion,and boy advice. why not join? it will be awesome!

by cutiecayley333 on 10/2/2011 1:40:45 AM

Ok Ok I think she gets it, 8 is too young to worry about boob growth. Does it really take 40 people to tell her??

by rissa99 on 10/1/2011 10:26:38 PM

alright guys leave all the "you're only 8 and...." comments aside, we all have those body conscious moments! (:

by xoshanaxo on 10/1/2011 8:37:09 PM

ok, so, no. dont even try lol. boobs stink. food fall onto them and stain.... and, if you do have boobs. thats all guys know you for. i should know. im 13 and i can fit into a 34dd

by frizzheadgal on 10/1/2011 8:20:14 PM

BUTTER?! I've never heard of such a theory! Smile

by abbeyroad99 on 10/1/2011 7:04:20 PM

my sisters eight.... and shes certianly not thinking aout oobs right now olthough she is into guys already...

by butterflygirl14 on 10/1/2011 5:47:26 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Heading a soccer ball can mess up your melon.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!