AN HOUR AGO Brighten up with the sweetest trend on the scene: http://t.co/rkPfWPjkcV

2 HOURS AGO RIP Grandpa Grande: http://t.co/esBmqvu2gn

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 give back with @giveforgranted's T.O. crew neck sweater: http://t.co/WgraIyeIXm

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

i just started to get boobs,, and im almost 15 !

by maddieboo786 on 10/1/2011 5:29:47 PM

8? why do you want or need boobs??????? Just sayin but really?

by macypup on 10/1/2011 3:38:39 PM

Girl, TRUST ME, just enjoy being 8! I'm 15 and now sometimes I wish I was 8 again!! Don't ever worry about looking older, or acting older! Have fun being the age you are!

by zebrafied10 on 10/1/2011 2:46:24 PM

LOL, you're eight! i wasn't even thinking about boobs until i was at least 12...ahahaha girl, enjoy being a kid! boobs are awesome but have fun without them while you can.

by hug<3er on 10/1/2011 2:42:45 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I can help you!
I can help give you advice on just about anything!

Also, please join my group "Amazing_Quotes", I'm trying to reach my goal of 100 members!
So, please help me reach my goal! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 10/1/2011 2:03:00 PM

YOu're 8. Don't worry about it, it's seriously insane to be thinking about whether or not you will have boobs before you even enter the 5th grade.

by evil_pixie! on 10/1/2011 1:51:57 PM

theres only one way to make your boobs stop growing...is to lay on ur tummy when you sleep or just lay on you chest!!Smile...im only 11 and mine are huge!!!Frown....but o well!!

by GOALIEROCK1301 on 10/1/2011 1:38:19 PM

I'm 13 and in 8th grade and don't have them either do half the kids in that grade your 8 don't rush life...

by mtf1998 on 10/1/2011 1:34:36 PM

I'm Sorry But Why In The World Would You Rub Butter On Your Boobs

by alakoj on 10/1/2011 12:52:52 PM

Wow. Little girls are so much different when I was 8 6 years ago. My friends didn't have to worry about boobs nor did I. I'm in 8th grade and still my boobs are starting to grow. Find something better do to than worry about boobs so young.

by MakeItOrBreakIt:)) on 10/1/2011 10:49:26 AM