1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 score a Lauren Conrad Crochet Boxy Crop Top from @Kohls. http://t.co/7lVDdFTjnY

13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Is it "like" or loveeeeeee? http://t.co/6WzGkGzUpQ pic.twitter.com/bLgXbYfpnX

14 HOURS AGO Hey, night owls—want to get a better night's sleep? Try these tricks: http://t.co/WfEA25gW1H pic.twitter.com/nesj6qiYJf

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

i just started to get boobs,, and im almost 15 !

by maddieboo786 on 10/1/2011 5:29:47 PM

8? why do you want or need boobs??????? Just sayin but really?

by macypup on 10/1/2011 3:38:39 PM

Girl, TRUST ME, just enjoy being 8! I'm 15 and now sometimes I wish I was 8 again!! Don't ever worry about looking older, or acting older! Have fun being the age you are!

by zebrafied10 on 10/1/2011 2:46:24 PM

LOL, you're eight! i wasn't even thinking about boobs until i was at least 12...ahahaha girl, enjoy being a kid! boobs are awesome but have fun without them while you can.

by hug<3er on 10/1/2011 2:42:45 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I can help you!
I can help give you advice on just about anything!

Also, please join my group "Amazing_Quotes", I'm trying to reach my goal of 100 members!
So, please help me reach my goal! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 10/1/2011 2:03:00 PM

YOu're 8. Don't worry about it, it's seriously insane to be thinking about whether or not you will have boobs before you even enter the 5th grade.

by evil_pixie! on 10/1/2011 1:51:57 PM

theres only one way to make your boobs stop growing...is to lay on ur tummy when you sleep or just lay on you chest!!Smile...im only 11 and mine are huge!!!Frown....but o well!!

by GOALIEROCK1301 on 10/1/2011 1:38:19 PM

I'm 13 and in 8th grade and don't have them either do half the kids in that grade your 8 don't rush life...

by mtf1998 on 10/1/2011 1:34:36 PM

I'm Sorry But Why In The World Would You Rub Butter On Your Boobs

by alakoj on 10/1/2011 12:52:52 PM

Wow. Little girls are so much different when I was 8 6 years ago. My friends didn't have to worry about boobs nor did I. I'm in 8th grade and still my boobs are starting to grow. Find something better do to than worry about boobs so young.

by MakeItOrBreakIt:)) on 10/1/2011 10:49:26 AM

Improve your knowledge about ingredients in food and beauty products by reading labels and looking up studies related to additives and various chemicals.

Your mom just told you it’s your turn to pick the summer vacation spot, where will you choose?

Guys are way gassier than girls.

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.