1 HOURS AGO Traveling this #MemorialDayWeekend? Here's how to pack *perfectly* for any weekend getaway! http://t.co/v5vOG0nFbT

2 HOURS AGO RT @Zendaya: I'm sorry yall...I've been on school lockdown...gotta graduate😘

2 HOURS AGO RT @grace_phipps: I'm thinking about changing my Twitter log line to: "it's not that I'm spoiled, it's just that I'm a pretty pretty prince…

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

Why you worrying'? I didn't have boobs till 5th grade...

by krissy10 on 10/1/2011 12:14:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm getting my ears pierced a second time but I was a baby when I got them pierced the first time so I'm nervous!! I'm going tomorrow! HELP! And thanks a ton Smile

Hey girlie,

You'll be FINE! The piercing happens so quickly that the worst part will actually be the anticipation - you're going to worry so much worse than the pain will actually be. And it'll be over FAST! If you're worried, try popping a Tylenol before you head to get it done, just to cut any pain you might feel. And listen carefully to their instructions on keeping it clean and healthy - the worst is letting it develop an infection. Then it'll really hurt. So avoid that, be brave, and you'll be totally fine!!!!
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/1/2011 12:05:35 AM

like most said your too young to worry. stay in elementry as long as you can cause hun high-school is a million times worse

by dottie5 on 9/30/2011 11:08:47 PM

Dont be worrying about your boobs at this age! just be a kid! when i was 8 i was still playing with barbies!!!

by glitter123 on 9/30/2011 9:58:09 PM

ok seriouly gurl just be a kid trust me i was flat 2 at 8! but bras arent even that comfortbale!!! just be a kid and dont worry about your boobs at this age good luck!Smile

by glitter123 on 9/30/2011 9:56:46 PM

lol! ur only 8 and WORRING ABOUT BOOBS?!? just chill out, they will come

by girlyschoolchik on 9/30/2011 9:46:27 PM

why do u need big boobs?! Your ONLY 8! Don't worry about it you have penty of time for your boobs to grow...

by gldiva98 on 9/30/2011 8:57:23 PM

Um, your 8. It's totally normal to be flat when your that age. I know I was. Just enjoy being a kid. You'll have to deal with all this crap later!

by biffo on 9/30/2011 7:46:27 PM

You are kidding right? I will be 14 next month and i am still pretty flat. You're 8!! Trust me, you'll have plenty of time to worry about that later. Just enjoy being a kid. You have the rest of your life to be grown up.

by nitro2 on 9/30/2011 7:39:54 PM

girl no offense, but why are u worryin bout this stuff? shouldnt you be playin with some LEGOs and Barbies at your age? font worry bout it babe! you'll be fine!

by ROXYmodae* on 9/30/2011 7:15:15 PM

Start your day with a delicious fruit smoothie. Throw in bananas, berries, pineapple and/or melon. Anything goes!

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Chocolate is good for you.

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.