8 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

10 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

12 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

Why you worrying'? I didn't have boobs till 5th grade...

by krissy10 on 10/1/2011 12:14:40 AM

I'm getting my ears pierced a second time but I was a baby when I got them pierced the first time so I'm nervous!! I'm going tomorrow! HELP! And thanks a ton Smile

Hey girlie,

You'll be FINE! The piercing happens so quickly that the worst part will actually be the anticipation - you're going to worry so much worse than the pain will actually be. And it'll be over FAST! If you're worried, try popping a Tylenol before you head to get it done, just to cut any pain you might feel. And listen carefully to their instructions on keeping it clean and healthy - the worst is letting it develop an infection. Then it'll really hurt. So avoid that, be brave, and you'll be totally fine!!!!
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/1/2011 12:05:35 AM

like most said your too young to worry. stay in elementry as long as you can cause hun high-school is a million times worse

by dottie5 on 9/30/2011 11:08:47 PM

Dont be worrying about your boobs at this age! just be a kid! when i was 8 i was still playing with barbies!!!

by glitter123 on 9/30/2011 9:58:09 PM

ok seriouly gurl just be a kid trust me i was flat 2 at 8! but bras arent even that comfortbale!!! just be a kid and dont worry about your boobs at this age good luck!Smile

by glitter123 on 9/30/2011 9:56:46 PM

lol! ur only 8 and WORRING ABOUT BOOBS?!? just chill out, they will come

by girlyschoolchik on 9/30/2011 9:46:27 PM

why do u need big boobs?! Your ONLY 8! Don't worry about it you have penty of time for your boobs to grow...

by gldiva98 on 9/30/2011 8:57:23 PM

Um, your 8. It's totally normal to be flat when your that age. I know I was. Just enjoy being a kid. You'll have to deal with all this crap later!

by biffo on 9/30/2011 7:46:27 PM

You are kidding right? I will be 14 next month and i am still pretty flat. You're 8!! Trust me, you'll have plenty of time to worry about that later. Just enjoy being a kid. You have the rest of your life to be grown up.

by nitro2 on 9/30/2011 7:39:54 PM

girl no offense, but why are u worryin bout this stuff? shouldnt you be playin with some LEGOs and Barbies at your age? font worry bout it babe! you'll be fine!

by ROXYmodae* on 9/30/2011 7:15:15 PM

Always running out the door in the morning? Take the extra millisecond to put both backpack straps on your shoulders to prevent back injuries down the line.
What do you wear on your lips?

A bath won't get you clean because you are soaking in your own dirt.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?