1 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Style up in 20 pretty polish picks: http://t.co/aQDYUFFHYZ

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 girlies send good vibes with #KarmaGift's Coral Tattoo Scarf: http://t.co/AC4ASI4X9W

3 HOURS AGO 20 fashion DIYs that are actually doable: http://t.co/syvbp82Oa9

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

Why you worrying'? I didn't have boobs till 5th grade...

by krissy10 on 10/1/2011 12:14:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm getting my ears pierced a second time but I was a baby when I got them pierced the first time so I'm nervous!! I'm going tomorrow! HELP! And thanks a ton Smile

Hey girlie,

You'll be FINE! The piercing happens so quickly that the worst part will actually be the anticipation - you're going to worry so much worse than the pain will actually be. And it'll be over FAST! If you're worried, try popping a Tylenol before you head to get it done, just to cut any pain you might feel. And listen carefully to their instructions on keeping it clean and healthy - the worst is letting it develop an infection. Then it'll really hurt. So avoid that, be brave, and you'll be totally fine!!!!
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/1/2011 12:05:35 AM

like most said your too young to worry. stay in elementry as long as you can cause hun high-school is a million times worse

by dottie5 on 9/30/2011 11:08:47 PM

Dont be worrying about your boobs at this age! just be a kid! when i was 8 i was still playing with barbies!!!

by glitter123 on 9/30/2011 9:58:09 PM

ok seriouly gurl just be a kid trust me i was flat 2 at 8! but bras arent even that comfortbale!!! just be a kid and dont worry about your boobs at this age good luck!Smile

by glitter123 on 9/30/2011 9:56:46 PM

lol! ur only 8 and WORRING ABOUT BOOBS?!? just chill out, they will come

by girlyschoolchik on 9/30/2011 9:46:27 PM

why do u need big boobs?! Your ONLY 8! Don't worry about it you have penty of time for your boobs to grow...

by gldiva98 on 9/30/2011 8:57:23 PM

Um, your 8. It's totally normal to be flat when your that age. I know I was. Just enjoy being a kid. You'll have to deal with all this crap later!

by biffo on 9/30/2011 7:46:27 PM

You are kidding right? I will be 14 next month and i am still pretty flat. You're 8!! Trust me, you'll have plenty of time to worry about that later. Just enjoy being a kid. You have the rest of your life to be grown up.

by nitro2 on 9/30/2011 7:39:54 PM

girl no offense, but why are u worryin bout this stuff? shouldnt you be playin with some LEGOs and Barbies at your age? font worry bout it babe! you'll be fine!

by ROXYmodae* on 9/30/2011 7:15:15 PM