10 MINUTES AGO Win this prettifying palette! We’re loving #BYBB makeup—& it’s all free of harsh chemicals:

AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 tote their computers in a Galway Voyager laptop bag from @EsperosBags:

13 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

Whoa kid, 8-year-olds don't need like C cups. I don't think I even had AA cups when I was 8, and I wasn't worrying about it either.

by smileysevvie on 9/30/2011 7:01:22 PM

actually this site is for 8 and up

by lovetc247 on 9/30/2011 6:39:29 PM

guys back off!!! its perfectly normal for 8 year olds to wear bras in fact i started wearing a training bra when i was 8

by lovetc247 on 9/30/2011 6:37:16 PM

Uhmmmm why are you even thinking about this at 8 years old?? Sorry if that sounds rude, but I'm just a little confused...

by frankensteingirl on 9/30/2011 6:32:36 PM

When I was eight I was still eating glue (okay, not really, but you get my point). You're still so young!!! Don't worry about any of that stuff yet!!! Your boobs are still small, because their supposed to be!!! Just give it a couple of years, and then you can start worrying about all that stuff!

by skichick95 on 9/30/2011 6:08:38 PM

Erm, not to be a downer or whatever, but seriously. YOU ARE 8 YEARS OLD. YOU DO NOT NEED BOOBS. WAIT TILL YOUR LIKE 12 (like ME!!!!)

by marciacal:D on 9/30/2011 6:00:35 PM

OMG! what the heck this kid is 8 and complaining about her boobs!? i am 14 and im flat! I dont even think 8 year olds should be on this site!

by haleyhay3 on 9/30/2011 5:47:04 PM

just wait for puberty lol. its bound to happen sometime! Laughing

by kaylablaze33098 on 9/30/2011 4:43:45 PM

Eight years old? I see twelve year olds complaining about that. I'm fifteen and I'm still pretty flat.

by kendopolis on 9/30/2011 4:40:45 PM

girl, why would butter make your boobs grow? and you shouldnt be worried about not growing, you're 8 years old!!!

by SkaterGirl129 on 9/30/2011 4:34:13 PM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

Tight, hip-hugging jeans are hazardous to your health.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!