11 HOURS AGO It's never too late to amp up your summer style: http://t.co/bXH4z4Ugr4 pic.twitter.com/ubs979sxcu

12 HOURS AGO We're loving this GL reader's fave makeup essentials: http://t.co/iEMvhf3EkL pic.twitter.com/Qdg2MHnuVD

13 HOURS AGO Crushing on the cutie that asked you out in June? Make sparks fly *this* school year: http://t.co/CwXiu6Nmin pic.twitter.com/3qlcXEzLyy

COMMENTS

Fact or fiction: Butter makes your breasts grow

My friend told me it was true...

Whoa kid, 8-year-olds don't need like C cups. I don't think I even had AA cups when I was 8, and I wasn't worrying about it either.

by smileysevvie on 9/30/2011 7:01:22 PM

actually this site is for 8 and up

by lovetc247 on 9/30/2011 6:39:29 PM

guys back off!!! its perfectly normal for 8 year olds to wear bras in fact i started wearing a training bra when i was 8

by lovetc247 on 9/30/2011 6:37:16 PM

Uhmmmm why are you even thinking about this at 8 years old?? Sorry if that sounds rude, but I'm just a little confused...

by frankensteingirl on 9/30/2011 6:32:36 PM

When I was eight I was still eating glue (okay, not really, but you get my point). You're still so young!!! Don't worry about any of that stuff yet!!! Your boobs are still small, because their supposed to be!!! Just give it a couple of years, and then you can start worrying about all that stuff!

by skichick95 on 9/30/2011 6:08:38 PM

Erm, not to be a downer or whatever, but seriously. YOU ARE 8 YEARS OLD. YOU DO NOT NEED BOOBS. WAIT TILL YOUR LIKE 12 (like ME!!!!)

by marciacal:D on 9/30/2011 6:00:35 PM

OMG! what the heck this kid is 8 and complaining about her boobs!? i am 14 and im flat! I dont even think 8 year olds should be on this site!

by haleyhay3 on 9/30/2011 5:47:04 PM

just wait for puberty lol. its bound to happen sometime! Laughing

by kaylablaze33098 on 9/30/2011 4:43:45 PM

Eight years old? I see twelve year olds complaining about that. I'm fifteen and I'm still pretty flat.

by kendopolis on 9/30/2011 4:40:45 PM

girl, why would butter make your boobs grow? and you shouldnt be worried about not growing, you're 8 years old!!!

by SkaterGirl129 on 9/30/2011 4:34:13 PM

Try making your own salad dressings so that you can control the proportions of the ingredients. You can search for healthy recipes online.

Does your family go on vacation every year?

Steroids are only a guy problem.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.