8 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

11 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

12 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Get cute cupcake nails

A sweet new mani you gotta try!

MOD! My topcoat was really stick and never dried so I threw it and got another, but it's still the same! Thanks!

Hey Girl, try blow drying it with a hair dryer to speed up the process.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by wildstar19 on 11/6/2012 11:22:19 AM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I have KP, which is this stupid skin disease that makes you litteraly have, like, 100 blackheads on each leg. Summer is coming up, which means shorts. Do you have any ideas regarding clothes that might help me cover up my legs, whithout leaving me boiling? Thx.

Hey girlie,

Try choosing light colors on the bottom. Avoid regular denim, which can attract the sun and make your legs get super hot. Go for khaki or white instead! (Pastels are also "in" right now, so you could try light mint green or light lilac pants too.) You could also try capris, which will cover most of your leg but still let a little skin show. It'll feel way less revealing and I promise, your ankles are so far down there that no one will be like, "Omg what's on your leg?" Smile Maxi dresses and skirts are also huge right now, so take advantage and snatch one up! Forever 21 has some great options for great prices <3
Lauren C.

by bass2001 on 4/12/2012 10:35:10 PM

I'm craving cupcakes now.......

by audz1199 on 1/22/2012 9:39:18 AM

mod mod mod
i have basketball tryouts tomorrow and im nervous that i wont make the team and that they will make fun of me because this girl didnt do so great and this boy heard and he started making fun of her.
thanks and please reply soon! Smile

Hey girlie,

Just try to calm down and remind yourself that you're athletic, you've prepared, and you'll do great. You might not be the BEST on the team, but that's what practices are for! Just try your hardest - and you'll know in your heart that you did your best, no matter what. It's worth giving it a try! Good luck!!!!
Lauren C.

by monsterhigh621 on 10/13/2011 9:26:04 PM

I just tried this and it looks amazing! Love it GL!

by reesesgal16 on 10/8/2011 8:53:17 PM

MODMOD!!!
So, recently I started counting my calories all day..and it's fall breakk now. I've lost two pounds in three days doing this. I want to loose more. But how can I count calories at school? I don't want to bring my lunch, thats total reputation break. How can I do it? Thanks! Olivia

Hun, counting calories is not a good idea.  Such intensive plans such as this will cause you to get obsessive over what you eat.  You can do a better job when you instead go for healthier options and what you know will make your body feel good.  The simple trade-offs like chips for a piece of fruit and such.

In my experience, weight is just a number that no longer really shows the true state of your body.  After all, it doesn't account for how much of your body weight is muscle!  Appearance overall will give you a better idea than that number on the scale.
Jordan S.

by The new me :) on 10/4/2011 3:43:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am wearing a red shirt tomorrow, and I want to do two toned nails. What two colors should I use, and which one should I use more of? (BTW, the shirt is from Forever 21 and it is red & white striped.) Thnaks! (:

Hey girlie,

Try black and silver, tan and white, pale blue and pink, or dark blue and white for a nautical look Smile
Lauren C.

by FashionistaFreak on 10/2/2011 12:30:09 PM

love thisss !! also to that one person saying someone did it first.. if you look at the dates of when it was uploaded.. this video was uploaded first before theirs

by sarahh96 on 10/1/2011 5:49:09 PM

mod mod mod mod whenever im with my bf its always akward ! how can it be more natural

Hey girlfriend, talk to him. Find out more about the things he's into. Is he a sports guy? A videogamer? Once you know what he likes you can have convos with him about that stuff. And after all a boyfriend, is really just a friend that you happen to like, so treat him like one. You talk to your friends about everything under the sun right? Do the same with him. Talk about your day, embarassing things that happened to you etc. You guys could also start having funner dates. Go to arcades, bowling alleys and skating rinks. You two could have picnics and movie nights. Visit his family, and invite him over to your house. Hope this helps ya!! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by courtney6620 on 10/1/2011 5:39:29 PM

This is amazing! I just painted my nails this way! They look fabulous!! I want more tutorials on nails!! Smile

by cbdancer on 10/1/2011 5:08:26 PM