2 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

3 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

4 HOURS AGO He spilled the beans about your crush—what would you do? http://t.co/kLUPJpNn4K

COMMENTS

The hair on my nipples is embarrassing!

Please, please, please tell me how to get rid of it..

Ok i have alot of hair problems lol
1 i have hair on my boobs and between my boobs that goes down across my stomach to my private area to my upper butt! And i dont know why!
2 i no every girl gets a mustache and i wax my lip and eyebrows i also tweez my eyebrows
And its not painful but i CANNOT tweez my lip for anything! It hurts so much and makes my eyes water FAST why?

by Gypsygirl555 on 3/6/2012 6:32:28 AM

MOD MOD
I have dark hair on my upper lip, a lot. Is that normal? And is there any other way to get rid of it besides waxing it? Thanks!

Hey girl,

Yes, that is totally normal. There are plenty of other ways to remove the hair besides waxing, including tweezing, shaving, bleaching, and laser hair removal.

Kathryn S.

by pepper444 on 12/29/2011 10:43:00 AM

MOD MOD MOD ok my hair get greasy easily so i have 2 wash it every day . I was wonderin if i should wash it in the morning or in the night ? When i do it at night i have 2 put it in a high bun . I used 2 do it in the morning but i stopped . Should i do it in mornin or night?

Hey girlie,

It really doesn't make a difference! I personally shower at night because I don't like getting into bed feeling dirty, but plenty of people (a majority, I think) shower in the morning to be fresh for the day. It's totally up to you! And don't feel weird - I wash my hair every day too Smile
Lauren C.

by SET123 on 10/13/2011 10:38:58 PM

MOD MOD
i was just wondering if waxing OR tweezing makes your pores bigger? i dont want to have giant pores on my lip and legs!

Hey girlie,

It does technically pull the hair out of skin, and sometimes I do break out a little bit after a waxing appointment (most likely from the cream/lotion they put on to soothe the area afterwards). To avoid this, just give your skin some time to settle down, then be sure to wash with a gentle cleanser. Easy peasy! Smile

Lauren C.

by ashluu04 on 10/6/2011 5:12:01 PM

MODMODMOD
u answered my last question on here about my bra and u told me to by a new one. but i live in a really small town and the closest place to buy a bra is 3 hours away!!! and we never go out of town!! help!!

Hey Doll,

For you and all the other chicas out there in your sitch, online shopping is the best thing to do! All the popular stores in the mall have online stores, and if you're worried about the size being right, measure your bra size at home. All you need is to wrap measuring tape around the highest point of your bust, and take that measurement. Then measure the width of your body right under your bust. This measurement is your width size, and for your cup size, just take the difference between your bust measurement and your width measurement. If there is a one inch difference, you're an A cup, two inches, B cup, three inches, C cup, and so on. Make sure you read reviews before you buy online. Good luck with your web shopping!
Rachel N.

by hermionelover on 9/30/2011 10:29:53 AM

MODMODMOD
the wire on my bra is poking out, and i have no were to get a new one!! how do i fix it!?!?

Hey girl,

If the bra has ripped and the wire is coming out, it is time to kick it to the curb! Bras aren't made to last forever, so try to accept that and recognize that you gotta buy a new one. Try Forever 21 or Target for affordable bras that you can try on before buying!
Lauren C.

by hermionelover on 9/29/2011 7:43:51 PM

nobody's gonna see the hair on your boob anyway...

by tswiftluver13 on 9/29/2011 5:40:53 PM

GOOD POINT! Who's gonna see your boobs anyway?

by haneen.pop.princess on 9/29/2011 4:41:48 PM

i have it too! but the thing is that noone is gonna see that part of my body! duuuh!!! but what i really freak out about is the hair in my stomach and in my back,,,i have hair ALL OVER my body,,but those 2 parts are the most difficults one. i wonder if guys thinks if ''hairy'' girls are gross?? hmmm...

by kraCy 4 TaylorLautner xD on 9/29/2011 3:12:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
I have quite a bit of hair on my arms, and it's really embarrasing! I get really mean comments from boys, like "i wish iwas that hairy) and stuff like that. What should i do?!

Hey girlie!

There isn't much that you can do, unfortunately.  If you shave your arms, the hair will only come back thicker and it will go through that pesky stubble phase too.  Often enough, the hair on places like your arms is a sign of your ethnicity.  Instead of letting their immature comments get to you, learn to love it because you love your heritage.  Trust me, chica, the time will pass and you'll notice it less and less.
Jordan S.