7 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

10 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

11 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

5 spooktacular Halloween treats

Get in the Halloween groove with a gaggle of ghoulish goodies...

the cupcakes and rice krispy treats sound really good

by kiannahgal on 10/12/2011 12:54:23 PM

i found the website for the brownies in the picture they're called tombstone brownies

by girlygirl<3 on 10/12/2011 10:20:34 AM

mod mod mod
does any body know what website you can find the recipe for the brownies in the picture?? or if not at least what the tombstone is made out of?? thanks!

Hey, girlie, I found the recipe for ya online, here's the link: http://friendseat.com/Halloween-Tombstone-Brownies-Recipe. Good luck on your totally tasty brownies!
Rachel N.

by girlygirl<3 on 10/12/2011 10:08:50 AM

What is the treat/recipe for the picture?? It looks tasty but I don't see a description for it.

by elisea625415 on 10/1/2011 8:24:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I tried logging in my account and it sent me to someone else's! I am going to be banned?

Hey girly, mhmm make sure you typed your name in correctly. Someone could have a name very similar to yours so just double check! Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by iluvmusic♥ on 10/1/2011 5:08:36 PM

Sounds like cute ideas!!

by giruiz on 10/1/2011 2:23:56 PM

Hey girls!

Need advice? Well, I can help you!
I can help give you advice on just about anything!

Also, please join my group "Amazing_Quotes", I'm trying to reach my goal of 100 members!
So, please help me reach my goal! Smile

by facebooker1240 on 10/1/2011 2:00:10 PM

yum!

by fallsb-ball on 10/1/2011 1:41:29 PM

OMG i'm gonna have a holloween party, and these will be awesome for treats!

by cupcake1127 on 10/1/2011 12:54:27 PM

yummy! i am so gonna see if i can make these! Smile)) they r so cute!

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 10/1/2011 12:16:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!

I want to enter a contest so i went in to make sure i had my address in there & all my info was completely changed! even my username was wrong! it said i was from a different state & that my name was different. it wil let me change everything but my postal code, username, & email address. im afraid if i win my prize will be shipped to someone else. help!

by paramoregal on 10/1/2011 9:52:43 AM

AWESOME I am SO making these for my friends! I might do the ones shown in the picture-looks really fun to decorate!

by maiya.pup11 on 10/1/2011 9:51:11 AM

MOD MOD!MOD! i want to enter the givayway but i m not sure how!

by livelaughdancejr on 10/1/2011 9:33:40 AM

mmmmmmmm those look goooooddd. not that i care but first comment. or probably second or third cuz i dont know. sometimes it plays tricks. Tong

by WayCoolerThanYou on 10/1/2011 9:29:39 AM